Your People in the Neighbourhood would look at you with disgust
    18.18%
    Afraid the boss would fire you
    0%
    People at Church would offended
    0%
    Would you would be kicked out of a club
    0%

Basically, it's against the law BUT, I have been in the front at times.

Comment

If the Law is the Biggest concern for people to decide if they go around naked. If a town or City changes the Law to allow people to go around naked is there a large increase in how many go down the streets naked

Comment

Originally posted by ranul View Post
        If the Law is the Biggest concern for people to decide if they go around naked. If a town or City changes the Law to allow people to go around naked is there a large increase in how many go down the streets naked
        If the Free the Nipple campaign is any indication, very few. I have yet to see bare chested women along side of bare chested men. It is not illegal to be nude in Seattle parks, I have only seen that in one of the parks where the beach, though not offically designated, is clothing optional. I have not seen anyone nude even in the other parks that I have visited with beaches.

Comment

Even if you made nudity legal I think there would still be a huge social incentive not to "walk down the street naked." At least in most places for most people, especially women who get harassed and assaulted far too much even now when they're fully clothed. Society would have to change radically for most people to want to go out in random public situations naked.

On the flip side, in instances where nudity, or partial nudity, is accepted (Naked Bike Ride, Burning Man, some PRIDE Festivals) people do seem more open to it. For myself, I think I'd be more likely to participate in something like that in a community in which I didn't also live. I'd feel awkward being seen nude by coworkers if I was doing the naked bike ride and they were clothed on the sidewalk. In a place I didn't know anyone I wouldn't feel that way.

Also, if the risk of legal repercussions was removed I might be a little freer with being naked in my back yard where a couple of neighbors can see me. I can deal with a few people thinking I'm weird (or even offensive) much better than I can deal with the idea that a couple of cops might roll up and charge me with something.

Comment

If you want to walk down a street nude then book a trip to Vera Playa in Spain. There is a nudist 'urbanization' there with several hundred units and apartments in the naturist part of the town. You can walk around the streets nude and nobody bats an eyelid.

Comment

I'm not sure that the way the law is written where I live makes it illegal unless I'm doing something lewd. Regardless, I don't want to be the one to test the law. So for now, this is my theme song.

https://youtu.be/5b8utHBk3aQ

Comment

You know that this poll is targeted toward a nudist audience because "I'm embarrassed to be seen nude." is not one of the choices,

Comment

Originally posted by Mosquito_Bait View Post
                  You know that this poll is targeted toward a nudist audience because "I'm embarrassed to be seen nude." is not one of the choices,
                  That may not be true for all of us. I am not socially nude, but love being nude. How many of us hold the secret of out nudist tendencies, and are only living like nudists inside the walls of thier homes? Who among us travel to far off desinations to be nude when there are places closer to home? Are the privacy walls and fences for the benefit of the neighbors or ourselves? If the neighbors are recptive of naked people next door and don't mind seeing them, do you need the fence?

Comment

Working...
                  X