Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living Nude

Optional.

I do not want to be told what to do. I like to have my choices.

Comment

optional here. especially when it's cold...lol

Comment

optional for me

Comment

There are times when we must wear clothes..so I really don't understand the poll.

Comment

I like all of my options. But an entirely nude society would be wonderful.

Comment

I voted optional, cuz my wife wud prefer to have her sarong on!!

Comment

I picked optional, and assumed you meant the world at large. As opposed to meaning a resort, where I don't think optional would be a good idea.

Comment

I voted optional because there are times that protective clothing is necessary when working.

Comment

WOrking and cold weather,,,,,,,also certains sports are best practiced with some equipment

Comment

I would love to see the whole world C/O.
                      I realize it couldn't happen over night. It would take a long time for people to adapt to it. But I don't see any reason why those that choose to wear clothes couldn't co-exist with those that choose not to. Of course not in todays society with the hangups and suspicions that are re-enforced from every direction.
                      But maybe someday, if we can open enough minds and build trust...

Imagine a day when a nude man walking down the street was as common as a woman with a purse. Or a nude woman not drawing anymore attention than anything else that normally happens in our every day lives.

Hey! A guy can dream, can't he?

Steve

Comment

I get the feeling that if we were C/O, the textiles would eventually get afraid and lobby/ridicule until we eventually ended up with no nudity again.

Comment

Optional-It gets cold here in Texas one or twice a year.

Comment

I would say optional. I wear clothes quite a bit, and it can get chilly

What's more important is to live in a society where nudity is accepted as a normal part of everyday life.

Comment

Fully agree with Brian.....clothes optional is the ONLY way to be, unless we want to live under fascist totalitarianism.

quote:
                              Originally posted by BackpackerBrian:
                              I would say optional. I wear clothes quite a bit, and it can get chilly

What's more important is to live in a society where nudity is accepted as a normal part of everyday life.

Comment

Working...
                              X