Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

??????????barefoot contessa???????????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ??????????barefoot contessa???????????

    has any one heard of this TV show on food net work. on my TV it say "INA prepares a special birthday" theres all different i haven't had the tim to watch a hole one but from what i have seen its gust a cooking show

  • #2
    has any one heard of this TV show on food net work. on my TV it say "INA prepares a special birthday" theres all different i haven't had the tim to watch a hole one but from what i have seen its gust a cooking show

    Comment


    • #3
      quote:
      Originally posted by Ethan:
      has any one heard of this TV show on food net work. on my TV it say "INA prepares a special birthday" theres all different i haven't had the tim to watch a hole one but from what i have seen its gust a cooking show


      Errr yeah the INA is referring to Ina Garten (who's the host of the show), not the I.N.A.

      Comment


      • #4
        oh thanks its gust the title "barefoot" and ina

        Comment


        • #5
          I've seen her a couple times. I think it's just an attention getter gimic to get people to watch. The only thing naked is her arms and hands.

          Jr.

          Comment


          • #6
            quote:
            Originally posted by Garry:
            I've seen her a couple times. I think it's just an attention getter gimic to get people to watch. The only thing naked is her arms and hands.

            Jr.


            Why would one take the title "Barefoot Contessa" to imply nudity at all? Other than of the feet obviously..

            Fyi, the title of the show is from a upscale food store in NY that the host used to own.

            Comment


            • #7
              quote:
              Originally posted by PascoDoug:
              quote:
              Originally posted by Garry:
              I've seen her a couple times. I think it's just an attention getter gimic to get people to watch. The only thing naked is her arms and hands.

              Jr.


              Why would one take the title "Barefoot Contessa" to imply nudity at all? Other than of the feet obviously..

              Fyi, the title of the show is from a upscale food store in NY that the host used to own.


              That's what I was trying to point out, she isn't barefoot.

              And I did not know that about the store, always wondered where some of their chefs came from...background.

              Jr.

              Comment


              • #8
                quote:
                Originally posted by Garry:
                And I did not know that about the store, always wondered where some of their chefs came from...background.Jr.


                No problem. I didn't know anything about her, her background or her store until I googled it for this thread.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Do you suppose that "Barefoot Contessa" was stolen from the old hollywood film by that name that starred Ava Gardner?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What about the "Naked Chef" Damn it he's not naked either...we should sue the food network for false advertising

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X