driving nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving nude

i hope this is the right forum for this question, if not i apologize. I enjoy driving nude, and i wonder is it legal to be nude in my car as i drive. I do it mostly on long drives out of town during the day, and on short trips around town. I cover up and dress up in daytime traffic, but when i hit the open road, or in-town areas with little traffic, i enjoy the breeze and the freedom. could i face any legal trouble if iam spotted nude in my car? thanks for your advice.
    jada

i hope this is the right forum for this question, if not i apologize. I enjoy driving nude, and i wonder is it legal to be nude in my car as i drive. I do it mostly on long drives out of town during the day, and on short trips around town. I cover up and dress up in daytime traffic, but when i hit the open road, or in-town areas with little traffic, i enjoy the breeze and the freedom. could i face any legal trouble if iam spotted nude in my car? thanks for your advice.
    jada

Comment

I too enjoy driving nude, though I usually limit myself to long drives (inter city) and late at night. For instance, I recently had to be at church alone, and since it was a hot night, I drove the 45 plus miles back home nude. I drove both the back roads, through many sleepy towns, and the interstate, right next to roaring semis without anyone noticing. Of course, when I drive nude, I am VERY conscious of the speed limits, as I don't want to attract undue attention from the patrol car parked unassumingly under the pass over bridge. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
      As to the law, I would guess it depends on where you are. In Texas, being nude, even in public is really only punishable if someone complains. I heard a story of a young man who drove nude in his Jeep, tops and sides down, and when pulled over by the policeman, he only got a ticket for driving without shoes on! I don't know if it's true or not, but needless to say, I always drive with my shoes on!

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by TXK NUDE:
        [qb]...he only got a ticket for driving without shoes on! [/qb]
        Is it really illegal to drive without shoes in the US? It's something I often do (otherwise fully clothed) here in the UK and I'm sure I've seen it recommended as a means of reducing tiredness at the wheel.

Comment

I too enjoy driving nude, during night time trips I always drive nude and during the day I drive nude in the rural areas, I have the dark tinted windows on my vehicle and keep a pair of shorts nearby just in case, I do observe the speed limits and have on occasion stopped and bought a soda from a machine in a out of the way area. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

My wife and I occasinally drvie in the nude. Home from the beach or a resort. We've driven long distances from vacation, usually thru the desert in the nude. I too, have a vehicle that sits higher than most and have dark tinted windows, can't be seen in broad day light!

We still keep shorts and shirts near by just in case. We can get dressed pretty quick if the need arises. But someone would almost need x-ray eyes to see us. Just lucky I guess.

Those of you not as fortunate...keep those shorts near by and be conscious of your surroundings at all times, but keep driving naked if that's what you like to do. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I often stay nude on the ride home from Laguna del Sol, but always with my shorts at the handy. I have also dropped my shorts down around my ankles to "take a breather" on a hot ride down the interstate.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Rik:
                [qb]Is it really illegal to drive without shoes in the US? It's something I often do (otherwise fully clothed) here in the UK and I'm sure I've seen it recommended as a means of reducing tiredness at the wheel.[/qb]
                There are some exceptions, but in general in the US traffic laws are set by the individual states. That means there are 50 variations on the rules. There's a lot of commonality, so it's not as confusing as it might seem to drive from state to state. Nevertheless, it's a good idea to pay attention to the rules as you move around the country.

Undoubtedly there are a lot of little known and rarely enforced rules lurking here and there. I've never before heard of it being illegal to drive without shoes, but that must be the case in Texas. Personally I've driven lots of miles shoeless.

Comment

I've heard taht it's illegal to drive without shoes in Michigan, but I've never checked to find out if it's true. I prefer to have something on my feet and everything else nude. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I have been a nudist for a long time, although just started the social aspect this summer and enjoy it emencly.We were at the camping place that we go to in the warm months and we decided that we needed some things from the store,seeing that the ride to the road was a long one ,I decided to take my shorts with me and put them on when I got to the road,Well I was enjoying the fact that I was nude and driving the car,that when I came upon the turn I just went for it and proceeded to drive to the store nude!It was about 3 miles or so through the country,I passed several men working on the trees and several people walking ,know one knew that I was nakid!
                    When I got to the store I simply slid my shorts on and went about my business of shoping.Got back in the car,Removed my shorts for the ride back to the camp ground.It was the first time that I have done that and can;t wait to do it again.Where I live it is not possible to do such a thing without being caught,so I will have to waite till the spring time to experiance that wounderfull feeling again.

Comment

I often drive nude when it is warm enough. My trips range from local errands to trips to and from a nude beach, or even longer intercity trips. I find that the only people who notice are truckers when I overtake them on the freeway. This is because their mirrors allow them to see down through my windshield as I approach. The amount of cover I take with me ranges from nothing to full dress, depending on the situation. To avoid attracting attention I drive more slowly than usual to avoid the problem with truckers and police looking for speeders. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I occasionally drive nude, though rarely, and only when it is realy hot which is rare where I live. One memorable incident was on a long dive home from the Okanagan with my girlfiend. It was very hot and my car does not have air-conditioning, we pulled onto a side road to cool off in a small lake, went skinny dipping and had a bite to eat, then after our break we got back into the car still nude. We drove the Coquahalla highway which is a toll road. When we reached the toll booth,I realised we were both still naked when I went to get my wallet which was in my shorts, conveniently in the back seat but out of easy reach. As we pulled into the booth my girlfriend was scrambling over the seat to get my wallet, her bare bum raised for all to see. When we got to the checker, I had a $10.00 bill in my hand and a grin on my face. The checker took the money, then gently reminded my friend that seat belts were manditory in B.C., to which my girlfriend replied, that she had only took off her seatbelt to get the wallet. We drove off laughing our heads off all the way back to Vancouver. We only put shirts on when we got home and were empting the car. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by jada:
                          [qb]i hope this is the right forum for this question, if not i apologize. I enjoy driving nude, and i wonder is it legal to be nude in my car as i drive. I do it mostly on long drives out of town during the day, and on short trips around town. I cover up and dress up in daytime traffic, but when i hit the open road, or in-town areas with little traffic, i enjoy the breeze and the freedom. could i face any legal trouble if iam spotted nude in my car? thanks for your advice.
                          jada[/qb]

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by theredtails:
                            [qb]
                            quote:
                            Originally posted by jada:
                            [qb]i hope this is the right forum for this question, if not i apologize. I enjoy driving nude, and i wonder is it legal to be nude in my car as i drive. I do it mostly on long drives out of town during the day, and on short trips around town. I cover up and dress up in daytime traffic, but when i hit the open road, or in-town areas with little traffic, i enjoy the breeze and the freedom. could i face any legal trouble if iam spotted nude in my car? thanks for your advice.
                            jada[/qb]
                            [/qb]

Comment

Ok, I can see that this discussion has gotten off course. The answer is simple, if it is illegal to be nude in public it is illegal to be nude in your car. Are you likely to be charged? Probably not, as I mentioned in my earlier post me and my girlfriend went through a goverment run toll booth nude and the attendant only smiled and mentioned the seatbelt law. There was a cop only 2 lanes over, and he certainly saw my girlfriend's bare bum when she climbed over the seat to get my wallet. This was broad daylight and my windows were down. To get charged with indecent exposure someone has to be offended, and even then you are likely to only get a wrist slapping if you are simply nude. Now if you were having sex or far worst, masturbating in your car, and get caught, you would most surely get charged. This is a Canadian perspective, so you might find the local authorities less accepting of nude driving.

Comment

Working...
                              X