Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudist_in_Tn
    replied
    I too enjoy driving nude, during night time trips I always drive nude and during the day I drive nude in the rural areas, I have the dark tinted windows on my vehicle and keep a pair of shorts nearby just in case, I do observe the speed limits and have on occasion stopped and bought a soda from a machine in a out of the way area. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Rik
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by TXK NUDE:
    [qb]...he only got a ticket for driving without shoes on! [/qb]
    Is it really illegal to drive without shoes in the US? It's something I often do (otherwise fully clothed) here in the UK and I'm sure I've seen it recommended as a means of reducing tiredness at the wheel.

Leave a comment:

• TXK NUDE
    replied
    I too enjoy driving nude, though I usually limit myself to long drives (inter city) and late at night. For instance, I recently had to be at church alone, and since it was a hot night, I drove the 45 plus miles back home nude. I drove both the back roads, through many sleepy towns, and the interstate, right next to roaring semis without anyone noticing. Of course, when I drive nude, I am VERY conscious of the speed limits, as I don't want to attract undue attention from the patrol car parked unassumingly under the pass over bridge. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    As to the law, I would guess it depends on where you are. In Texas, being nude, even in public is really only punishable if someone complains. I heard a story of a young man who drove nude in his Jeep, tops and sides down, and when pulled over by the policeman, he only got a ticket for driving without shoes on! I don't know if it's true or not, but needless to say, I always drive with my shoes on!

Leave a comment:

• jada
    replied
    i hope this is the right forum for this question, if not i apologize. I enjoy driving nude, and i wonder is it legal to be nude in my car as i drive. I do it mostly on long drives out of town during the day, and on short trips around town. I cover up and dress up in daytime traffic, but when i hit the open road, or in-town areas with little traffic, i enjoy the breeze and the freedom. could i face any legal trouble if iam spotted nude in my car? thanks for your advice.
    jada

Leave a comment:

• jada
    started a topic driving nude

driving nude

i hope this is the right forum for this question, if not i apologize. I enjoy driving nude, and i wonder is it legal to be nude in my car as i drive. I do it mostly on long drives out of town during the day, and on short trips around town. I cover up and dress up in daytime traffic, but when i hit the open road, or in-town areas with little traffic, i enjoy the breeze and the freedom. could i face any legal trouble if iam spotted nude in my car? thanks for your advice.
    jada
Working...
X