How many countries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many countries?

So many stupid things have been asked here so how many countries you have visited. Not to give any adwance to Europeans we vill add states and countries together when comparing them. I'll give my numbers after my visit to Israel next week.

48 states and 15 countries....

Comment

6 Canadian provinces, 21 American states, and 17 countries in the Caribbean and Central America.

Sadly my wife and I have never crossed the Atlantic to visit any countries in Europe or been the other way across the Pacific.

Comment

Let's see: Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, West Indies (several of the islands), France (about 3 times), Germany, Italy (12 times), England (about 4 times), Wales, Holland, Seychelles, India (5 times), Singapore (lived there up to 6 years, 4 times), Japan (6 or 8 times), Australia (6 or 8 times), Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Phillipines, Kenya, one off tip of India, Hong Kong (about 4 times), Taiwan, Tahiti (twice).

Been to Hawaii about 4 times and most of the states except for a few between Ohio and Washington.

Comment

Here's my list, with comment

Singapore, Indonesia, Bali - swam nude in the sea
          England, France, Italy, Swam nude in the Mediteranean, USA, (Hawaii - swam nude at Little Beach, NY & California, & Vermont), Canada

8 countries only two of which I have been nude in public. Not a big list but we tend to stay in one place for a length of time, at least a week. Thats not counting Australia including 7 of it's 8 states and territories of which I have swum nude only in NSW and Queensland.

JAMES

Comment

America, Mexico, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, England, Ireland, Italy, Japan, East Timor, Philipines, Australia, Tonga, Saudi Arabia, Kuwaite, Iraq.

18 countries,
            Sorry had to write them down to remember, and 17 States in the US most of them out west.

Comment

67 countries, some that don't even exist any longer.
              50 states.

Comment

Well, I have been to one country. And that was Japan. Unfortunately, I was way too young to partake of any nudist or naturist activity due to the fact I was only two or three years old! And like I have already mentioned, nobody in my family is or was a nudist. We were stationed there at Johnson AFB from 1967-'69. I have been to at least ten states. However, I was only able to participate in nudism in Florida in the summer of 2000.

Ken Palmer

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by nacktman:
                50 states.

Comment

50 states.
                  Exellent. I have only 74 countries and 37 US states plus some Canadian states and no more existing countries. Havaiji and Alaska I have but Dakotas etc I do not have yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauna:
                    quote:
                    50 states.
                    Exellent. I have only 74 countries and 37 US states plus some Canadian states and no more existing countries. Havaiji and Alaska I have but Dakotas etc I do not have yet.

Canadian states?

Comment

21 countries and 31 U.S. States...

Comment

Well I suppose if we are counting England and Wales separately then that is 2, and Cyprus, otherwise that is it for me (I'm only 21, give me time yet :P)

Comment

50 US states and 40+ countries (I haven't counted lately). That counts Canada just once; if you count the provinces that I've visited separately, it would up the score. Some of the countries I've visited multiple times—-for instance we'll soon be going to Jamaica for our 9th visit.

Comment

Originally posted by hm0504:
                            quote:
                            Originally posted by Sauna:
                            quote:
                            50 states.

Canadian states?

Sorry to use wrong word. My son is living in Ontario. Are they provinces?

Comment

Nine provinces and 9 states but 3 countries. U.S., Canada and soon to become a country---Québec.

Comment

Working...
                              X