Nudity in "World of Warcraft"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudity in "World of Warcraft"

(For those who don't know, "World of Warcraft", also known as "WoW" is an online roleplaying game)

Last night was my brother's final night on his WoW trial account. He had less than 30 minutes left on it when he had an idea: Strip his character (a female mage) down and have her take a swim in one of the moats of Stormwind. He swam his charadcter to another player who was fishing and used the /dance command. We were guffawing over this.

(For those who don't know, "World of Warcraft", also known as "WoW" is an online roleplaying game)

Last night was my brother's final night on his WoW trial account. He had less than 30 minutes left on it when he had an idea: Strip his character (a female mage) down and have her take a swim in one of the moats of Stormwind. He swam his charadcter to another player who was fishing and used the /dance command. We were guffawing over this.

Comment

I have had that happen to me a few times... the second day I was on, some girl came up to me, said "hey hottie" and stripped down to her undies and started dancing. This girl was a Night Elf, which is one of the races that you can choose. Their dances look like something you would see from one of the girls on the rap videos. It was then that my comp. chose to freeze... when it started going again, she had called me a loser, and walked off. It was funny.

Comment

here is an interesting picture of someone naked in the navy. i know it is a little off subject in regards to your discussion, but i thought it was a nice picture for sale on ebay....

Comment

Does anyone else play World of Warcraft? I am interested in playing, but I have never played. In fact I have a friend, who I skinny dip with sometimes who does play wow.

1. Is it easy to learn?
          2. Is it fun?

Comment

I do play WOW. It is addictive I will tell you that.

Comment

I play WoW. It is very easy to learn, but it basically has now become my socialy accepted opiate. WoW = Crack.

Comment

If your only nude in WOW....are you still a nudist?

Comment

Well, the thing is, you can't really get naked in WoW. All you can do is strip down to your undies (big surprise), unless you seriously mess around with the sprite files, which could affect your ability to even play the game.

Comment

I played Ultima Online for 6 years and was never able to get clean underwear on my character!

One of the many ongoing jokes of UO.

WoW I have not played, but it is addicting. My neighbour's son (22 years old) got it for christmas from a friend. Now all his friends play it. Its funny going over to their house and he's talking about the game. I tease him when he is studying that he has more important things to do than study. He needs to level his character!

Personally I am waiting for

Qikdraw

Comment

quote:
                      Well, the thing is, you can't really get naked in WoW. All you can do is strip down to your undies (big surprise), unless you seriously mess around with the sprite files, which could affect your ability to even play the game.

Well, you can get the nude plug in and add it to wow. However, only females can get naked. To bad that the programer didn't make it for the guys too. I would like to strip in the game and be naked.

Bad thing is that others can't see you naked cause it only works on your pc. Smiles

Comment

Working...
                      X