• Show
Clear All

• 18 and over Haunted house

We finally have one in Denver!
    It is 18 and over due to content
    Adult language
    Adult situations
    Brief nudity

Not an attraction that does anything to promote nudism in a positive light, and the only actual nudity is a couple of blood covered strippers!

But on the bright side, I have an organization to bounce some of my ideas for a Haunted Attraction including brief nudity off of!
    They would be a bit more on the positive nudity part, but would still require a R-rating.

What would you all do to create a Haunted Attraction that would include nudity in a more positive way?

We finally have one in Denver!
    It is 18 and over due to content
    Adult language
    Adult situations
    Brief nudity

Not an attraction that does anything to promote nudism in a positive light, and the only actual nudity is a couple of blood covered strippers!

But on the bright side, I have an organization to bounce some of my ideas for a Haunted Attraction including brief nudity off of!
    They would be a bit more on the positive nudity part, but would still require a R-rating.

What would you all do to create a Haunted Attraction that would include nudity in a more positive way?

Comment

I would create a nude only Theme Park (Tourist Attraction) with Rides. (mandatory non sexual nudity)

Comment

If "Adult language" means profanity, I have never considered that to be adult. I think it's VERY immature language only needed by people with weak minds and a limited vocabulary. I quit using it when I was 16, and I wasn't a Christian either so that had nothing to do with my decision to quit using it. I just didn't have a need for it any more since I had matured to the point where I could make a sentence without it.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
          If "Adult language" means profanity, I have never considered that to be adult. I think it's VERY immature language only needed by people with weak minds and a limited vocabulary. I quit using it when I was 16, and I wasn't a Christian either so that had nothing to do with my decision to quit using it. I just didn't have a need for it any more since I had matured to the point where I could make a sentence without it.

Unfortunately, that is exactly what "Adult Language" is...profanity!
          Just like "Adult Content" generally means "Sex"
          and not going to work every day and paying the bills...or is that "Adult Situations"?

Like Jon-Marc, I hate to use profanity to get my point across, but in anger....my mouth out runs my brain at times!

But back on topic....do you believe that brief nudity in a Haunted Attraction should be the sole purpose to make it 18+?

Most Haunted Attractions are aimed at teens. They are more than 60% of the patrons. I would say that 30% are Adults 18-30 some with children under 12 and 10% are adults over 30.

The disclaimer on their flyer basically says 18 and over due to simulated acts of violence (what haunted attraction doesn't have this? Even Disney's Haunted Mansion has watered down versions of this.)
          Adult language a.k.a. vulger profanity. (This can be eliminated)
          Adult situations a.k.a. Drag Queens, S&M, perversions.
          Brief nudity which is basically one topless ,blood covered girl, on a stripper type stage.

Now if I was to build a Haunted Attraction that would explore Mythology, of even some famous Horror Sceens like the PSYCHO SHOWER SCEEN and incorporate real nudity, and eliminate vulger language or sex , should a NC-17 label be put on it, or more like a R-Rated which would let in minors in attendence with an adult?

Yes! I do have such plans in the making but I am still figuring out the liabilities, possibilities, and profitablities.

Comment

I'm supposed to clean up aboout 3 acres of downed trees this winter so we can have paths for a Fearful Halloween area next year at WTP. That ought to be pretty scary. I know some of the people planning on putting everything together. We'll also look to Walt for some ideas. Frank

Comment

Working...
            X