Growing Naturism in Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing Naturism in Society

I know this topic is way to redudant, but I have thoughts on why there aren't that many youths and why it is mostly men on message boards.

1. The majority of young people aren't brought up in a naturist household, myself included, and thus a majority of them probably don't have much exposure to true Naturism and it's venues. Once again myself included. Although, many times my friends and I would inadvertantly enjoy naturist activities; skinny dipping in oceans, lakes, pools and jacuzzis. That is to say, we didn't start out with a goal to go get naked someplace, but in the middle of another type of social activity we participated in naturism. We were focused on going water skiing at the River or surfing at the beach or a bbq at a pool party and naturism just happened. Young people are social and like to do all kinds of outdoor activities, but most don't know of naturist clubs, groups etc... so they don't participate in them. If more young naturist families raise their children being nudism minded then naturism has a chance to grow slowly and hopefully see more young people participating.

2. As for women rarely posting on naturist message groups I think there are many women who find it quite normal to practice home nudity and not make a big deal out of it. They go about their day comfortably nude for what ever reason; post showere, bill paying, sleeping nude etc... but don't find a need to search out something to reinforce their going nude from time to time. Women seem to be more comfortable with their sensuality and body when it comes to long baths with candles, applying all kinds of expensive lotions and perfumes and taking time to do it. While men seem to look for answers and justifications to why they like things. For myself, I needed to find naturism online to justify that it wasn't just some wierd thing inside of me. I felt this way, bcs I was the only one out of all my male friends feels comfortable nude and is as often as possible. Yes, I know there is the Gawker, stalker issue which are reall, but I still believe that there are many women out there who participate in home nudity quite frequently, but never feel the need to pursure others out in the world who feel the same way.

Sorry about the ramble, I never make long verbous posts, but just felt like sharing my thoughs.

I know this topic is way to redudant, but I have thoughts on why there aren't that many youths and why it is mostly men on message boards.

1. The majority of young people aren't brought up in a naturist household, myself included, and thus a majority of them probably don't have much exposure to true Naturism and it's venues. Once again myself included. Although, many times my friends and I would inadvertantly enjoy naturist activities; skinny dipping in oceans, lakes, pools and jacuzzis. That is to say, we didn't start out with a goal to go get naked someplace, but in the middle of another type of social activity we participated in naturism. We were focused on going water skiing at the River or surfing at the beach or a bbq at a pool party and naturism just happened. Young people are social and like to do all kinds of outdoor activities, but most don't know of naturist clubs, groups etc... so they don't participate in them. If more young naturist families raise their children being nudism minded then naturism has a chance to grow slowly and hopefully see more young people participating.

2. As for women rarely posting on naturist message groups I think there are many women who find it quite normal to practice home nudity and not make a big deal out of it. They go about their day comfortably nude for what ever reason; post showere, bill paying, sleeping nude etc... but don't find a need to search out something to reinforce their going nude from time to time. Women seem to be more comfortable with their sensuality and body when it comes to long baths with candles, applying all kinds of expensive lotions and perfumes and taking time to do it. While men seem to look for answers and justifications to why they like things. For myself, I needed to find naturism online to justify that it wasn't just some wierd thing inside of me. I felt this way, bcs I was the only one out of all my male friends feels comfortable nude and is as often as possible. Yes, I know there is the Gawker, stalker issue which are reall, but I still believe that there are many women out there who participate in home nudity quite frequently, but never feel the need to pursure others out in the world who feel the same way.

Sorry about the ramble, I never make long verbous posts, but just felt like sharing my thoughs.

Comment

You've seem to have said most everything the Prof has said to me regarding naturism and her feelings about it.

Comment

Wow, I don't even have a PhD. Yet. The Prof, ahmmm, I hold myself in high regard. Pat, pat, pat. (Patting myself on the back.)

Comment

Ahhhhhh yes......Doctor Prof. There's no living with her since she finished!

Not really........I got my wife back and she's better than before. I'm really proud of her and her accomplishments with life, our lifestyle and her educational achievements.

She's a keeper!

Comment

Working...
          X