Thongs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thongs

Now that i am a nudist i have shunned underwear however when i have to wear it, e.g for school i opt for thongs as i find them comfortable and i am then hardly wearing anything anyway.
    Is it wrong for a male to wear thongs?

Now that i am a nudist i have shunned underwear however when i have to wear it, e.g for school i opt for thongs as i find them comfortable and i am then hardly wearing anything anyway.

Comment

No....it isn't wrong for a guy to wear thongs! It isn't wrong to wear any type of underwear you feel comfortable in. It also isn't wrong to go without underwear, as some of us do.

Do what you want to do but be prepared for some smartass back lash should, someone who things it's wrong, find out you are wearing thongs. There's always some jackass looking to promote his stand up comedy routine on an innocent bystander.

Comment

Can't say that it's wrong for a male to wear a thong but are they comfortable. All the ladies I know that wear thongs told me it took quite a while to get used to a string up between their cheeks.

Comment

Everyone should wear what they are confortable in. It does not seem from what you stated anyone will know anyway.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by nacktman:
            Can't say that it's wrong for a male to wear a thong but are they comfortable. All the ladies I know that wear thongs told me it took quite a while to get used to a string up between their cheeks.

What you say is true, thongs do have some gettin' used to. I wear them rarely when I'm dressed in a rented tux. Usually, can't wait to get them off but then, I haven't worn underwear consistantly since I was 16. My wife didn't like them at first, but now....that's all she'll wear. You get used to it and you don't really notice that string between your cheeks.

Comment

I am a guy and have been wearing a thing for almost 20 years, when I have to wear underwear , which is for work under dress slacks, otherwise I don't wear anything. There are different types of thongs, find one that is comfortable. I buy mine through the International male catalog.

Comment

I wore thongs for years and it took some time getting used to the string between my cheeks. I never really got used to them. Now I never wear underwear.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by nudekid1:

Only YOU know what is right and wrong, mate.

Comment

Kid

there isnt any right or wrong. Its a preference like chocolate or vanilla. Pick what you like & wear it or not. It doesnt matter & nobody cares.

Bruce

Comment

There is not a thing wrong with a man wearing a thong if he wants too.

Comment

Once the string and the cheeks become familar with each other, thongs are awesome as underwear. They certainly beat the boxers I need wear at work because of company issued uniforms.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by nacktman:

My husband and I call thongs 'anal floss'...in all fairness, we've never tried wearing them. We're both tighty-whitey types. However, we're puzzled about how wearing/not wearing any type of underwear can be 'wrong'! Whatever floats your boat is just fine.

karrenlandry

Comment

Down here we call them "G-Strings". This could be to avoid confusion between the under- and foot- wears.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Pieguy:
                              Down here we call them "G-Strings". This could be to avoid confusion between the under- and foot- wears.

I always thought that a G-string was one with the very thin strip of cloth up the back and a thong was the one that is wider.

Comment

Working...
                              X