No announcement yet.

What are your plans for New Years Eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your plans for New Years Eve?

We will have a barbeque (pork ribs) with all the trimmings. Watch football, play cards, entertain grandkids.
    Our early celebration will be a trip to downtown Chicago today. Sears Tower, State Street, many shops and resturants. Taking public transportation the whole way.

Happy New Year to all of you. Rick and Jerri

We will have a barbeque (pork ribs) with all the trimmings. Watch football, play cards, entertain grandkids.
    Our early celebration will be a trip to downtown Chicago today. Sears Tower, State Street, many shops and resturants. Taking public transportation the whole way.

Happy New Year to all of you. Rick and Jerri

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by sliver:
      Taking public transportation the whole way.
      ...Rick and Jerri

Sounds like a good time will be had for all, guys, and a smart move for starting the year off right with taking public transit.

I live in a small town, so will be going to a new year's eve party at the home of some friends. This will be a first new year's for me that will be alcohol free -- I chose to stop drinking 5 months ago, so it should be interesting to observe everyone else imbibing!

Have a great 2007!

Comment

As we have for about the last 12 NYEs in a row, we will be with our nudist friends enjoying the evening clothesfree, dancing, and having a great time. Our annual Nude Year's Eve party with our local travel club is always one of the best parties of the year. This year we rented a big party tent and are decking it out with music, lights, chairs and tables, and more -- to supplement the space inside our host's house and the rest of the hot tub and deck area.

Enjoy!

Mike

Comment

Boy, I wish we could be there for your evening. It will be a lonely bummer for me. I might be nude, but I will be alone at it.

Comment

having a quite night baby-sitting the grandkids to let the young ones go and enjoy seeing the bells in, (god i sound so old).

"love life as your a long time dead"

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Journeyman:
              quote:
              Originally posted by sliver:
              Taking public transportation the whole way.
              ...Rick and Jerri

Sounds like a good time will be had for all, guys, and a smart move for starting the year off right with taking public transit.

I live in a small town, so will be going to a new year's eve party at the home of some friends. This will be a first new year's for me that will be alcohol free -- I chose to stop drinking 5 months ago, so it should be interesting to observe everyone else imbibing!

Have a great 2007!

Good stuff Journeyman! For me, New Year's is one of the few times I tend to have a drink of alcohol (other than eucharist).

Comment

WTR has a live band for the annual Nude Years Eve Dance. Plus, you don't have to leave after the party. You can stay in the social hall to sleep if necessary. No DUI's for us!

Comment

We will be sleeping over at a friends. There will be several of us nude (some not) But at least we dont have to drive

Comment

We'll be at Pitt Cty Memorial Hospital with our young Marine. He was in a bad accident on his way back to New River MCAS 10 Dec, (2 days after he turned 21). He is sooooo lucky to be alive. He has a long road ahead for rehab, but at least he is still with us.
                    May you all have a VERY Happy Nude Year!!!

ken

Comment

Sorry to hear about your son Ken. I hope the prognosis is for a complete recovery. Rehab certainly will not be any fun as the physical therapists I have come in contact with twist and pull in all directions to loosen you up. It is not fun but necessary.

I will spend the eve watching the Bears on tv and will only be nude upon retiring for the night. Would love to attend a nude celebration but I am not aware of any in the area.
                      Happy New Year to all my naked forum friends.

Comment

My wife and I will be going to the nude dinner/dance at Mountain Air Ranch. Each year, the Ranch has a New Year's party with a nice dinner and a live band. The dance is a lot of fun and one of the greatest things is that EVERYONE is naked at the dance. There is usually about 100 people attending. Cheers!

Comment

Staying in a park model at Laguna and enjoying the New Year's party in the remodeled lounge. Don't have to drive and it's short walk back to the park model (or hot tub)

Comment

We have friends over for dinner. Around 11:00 pm we will drive to Oostende to watch the fireworks. Afterwards, if weather permits, we will go for a walk and then go home.

Comment

Going to a party at some friends' house.

The last time these friends had a new year's party, we played strip poker. Everyone else was nervous as hell. I played to lose

Comment

Working...
                              X