Quote for the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote for the day

I came across a quote the other day it kinda hit home and I thought I would share it:

"The last of the human freedoms: To choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."

-Viktor Frankl

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I came across a quote the other day it kinda hit home and I thought I would share it:

"The last of the human freedoms: To choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."

-Viktor Frankl

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by ercNY:
      [qb]...To choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way...[/qb]
      My attitude is positive [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] (as is this quote) in every circumstance... and it's my way... or you keep your clothes on! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I ain't gonna do it!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nudity Rules!!!
      [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] Suntied [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess when all is said and done, you are who you BELEIVE you are.......And that should be good enough for everybody else.

--------Susan Tamol

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] smile, it's fun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

-------ercNY

Comment

All right here is my favorite.....Sort of fits this Forum.

We find comfort in those that agree with us........growth, among those who don't.

----------===Frank A. Clark

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Smile today. It does the body good [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
          -------------=ercNY

Comment

Here's my favorite quote. Don't know where it originated.

"So far today, God, I've done all right.
            I haven't lost my temper, haven't been grumpy, nasty or selfish.
            I'm really glad of that, but in a few minutes, I'm going to get out of bed.
            And from then on, I'm probably going to need a lot of help. Amen."

Comment

luvnaturism....Luved your quote.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok for those that are ready here is todays "QUOTE OF THE DAY".......

"A lot of trouble in this world, is caused by combining a NARROW mind with a WIDE mouth."

Hope your day is smooth....enjoy!

ercNY [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by luvnaturism:
                  [qb]Here's my favorite quote. Don't know where it originated.

"So far today, God, I've done all right.
                  I haven't lost my temper, haven't been grumpy, nasty or selfish.
                  I'm really glad of that, but in a few minutes, I'm going to get out of bed.
                  And from then on, I'm probably going to need a lot of help. Amen."[/qb]
                  PERFECT

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Suntied:
                    [qb]
                    quote:
                    [qb]...To choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way...[/qb]
                    My attitude is positive [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] (as is this quote) in every circumstance... and it's my way... or you keep your clothes on! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I ain't gonna do it!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Nudity Rules!!!
                    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] Suntied [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [/qb]
                    HOORAH

Comment

quote:
                      [qb]All right here is my favorite.....Sort of fits this Forum.

We find comfort in those that agree with us........growth, among those who don't.

----------===Frank A. Clark

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Smile today. It does the body good [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
                      -------------=ercNY[/qb]
                      You read to much my friend, but you are absolutely right. NY where are the nudists

Comment

Think about this one;

Even if you are on the right track.......you will get run over if you just sit there!

------------Will Rogers

Just do it....nude

Comment

quote:
                          [qb]Think about this one;

Even if you are on the right track.......you will get run over if you just sit there!

------------Will Rogers[/qb]
                          From the man who said, "America is only country to go to the poor house in an automobile." Nowadays, we go there with a high-speed internet connection!

Doug H.

Comment

Working...
                          X