Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Hot Tub Signs/Rules

Hi All,
    I am looking to post a Hot Tub Rules sign at my new hot tub. Looking for something that is funny, but at the same time will get the point across. Mostly that Clothing is NOT permitted in the Hot tub and Clothing is optional in the pool. Also want to touch on beverages in the hot tub and anything else, I didn't think of.

What is the funniest rule or sign you have seen. If you have links, please feel free to post them as well.

Hot Tub and Pool Rule signs are both appreciated.

Comment

For Starters on replies, For the Pool or Hot Tub, There is the old sign that says_ WE Don't Swim in Your Toilet, Don't Pee in Our Pool...
      Nothing to do with the state of clothing, but important for keeping the water clean.
      NudeinBama

Comment

How about.

"Clothing is not optional"

Comment

Birthday Suit Required!

Beverages permitted in the hot tub
          But please do not bring food
          As for clothing, here's the rub
          It tends to spoil the mood

Sorry, rhyming was never my forte.

Comment

For once I am at a total loss for words. Has been an extremely difficult summer for me, am emotionally drained beyond repair.

Comment

We have a sign over the pool that says "Welcome to our "OOL" - notice there is no "P" in it- keep it that way!"

I had a sign made to say "Anything that has to be removed to clean is not allowed in the pool!", it works.

I also have a sign that states: "You wear clothing in the pool, you clean the pool!", amazingly enough this one works even better!?!

As for the hot tub it simply says "Not naked, not tubbing!"

I did have one that said "If you insist on wearing clothing, go jump in the lake." Unfortunately I live on a lake and a few took me up on that one.

Comment

This tub is not clothing optional. No clothes allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by KNude:
                  This tub is not clothing optional. No clothes allowed.
                  **rimshot**

Comment

If you go on ebay and search for "hot tub sign" you will get around 50 auctions, many of them dealing with skinny dipping or nude only required.

Comment

Here is my idea.

Clothes: Lose them, to use it.

Comment

Here are some

All clothing strictly banned. Fine 1000USD to be payed cash to the owner, no cards please.

Peeing, clothing and other dirty things are not allowed in the pool.

Clothing in the pool is a sin. If needed, please contact your pastor.

In heaven and the pool no clothes are used.

Comment

No Smokin' Eatin' Drinkin' or Weein' In Pool Or Hot Tub

Comment

Originally posted by Newddude:
                            If you go on ebay and search for "hot tub sign" you will get around 50 auctions, many of them dealing with skinny dipping or nude only required.
                            For a few days I will use my hot tub sign in the Avatar

Comment

No smelly bubbles!

Comment

Working...
                              X