Naked Tennis in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked Tennis in Florida

There's a story on The CNN web site about a naked tennis tournament to be webcast in Florida. Not for me... but sounds real fun. Cash prizes and all. The director of the event says there won't be any playboy models just fine athletes, fairly average looking. "We want to show nudism in it's true state"
    One more thumbs up for us all!!

There's a story on The CNN web site about a naked tennis tournament to be webcast in Florida. Not for me... but sounds real fun. Cash prizes and all. The director of the event says there won't be any playboy models just fine athletes, fairly average looking. "We want to show nudism in it's true state"
    One more thumbs up for us all!!

Comment

I posted this in a different topic before I saw this post, so I moved mine here.

Nude tennis tournament at Florida's Lake Como (where else?). Including webcast. Looks like they are trying to plan a few other events in the near future.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/interne...eut/index.html

http://www.TennisInTheBuff.com

Comment

Thanks for the CNN info..Great..Here's some more from the Como Website.................
        HOT NEWS: This Sunday live at Lake Como or Wednesday taped on internet
        Lake Como Family Nudist Resort Proudly Presents: The First Ever Nude Co-ed Team Tennis Tournament Video Taped for Broadcast on the Internet May 14 on Pay Per View.
        Filming will be Sunday, May 11 at Lake Como. Spectators will be allowed (for a $20 charge) beginning at 10:00 AM with the tournament beginning at 1:00 PM . Nudity is required.
        Please, no cameras or cell phones.

Comment

The latest word is that the "naked tennis at Lake Como webcast" according to the promoters' website,is postponed for another week.......................
          Which instead of May 14, would make it May 21. and then again, maybe not as there in the upper left
          corner of the website is the date of May 28.

Comment

where was this again? it seems like a south florida thing...

Comment

Originally posted by matthew_starsberg View Post
              where was this again? it seems like a south florida thing...
              Mathew_starsberg, those posts were way back in 2003. In Pasco county just north of Tampa, the three major nudist resorts (Paradise Lakes/Lake Como/Caliente Resort & Spa) all have multiple tennis courts with some fairly competitive players. The same goes for Cypress Cove near Orlando.

Comment

Working...
              X