AANR Members to vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AANR Members to vote

The May issue of the Bulletin is mailing this week and will include candidate profiles and ballots for voting members. However, members who are on "no mail" status will not receive anything from the AANR office.

The good news is that those who are on "no mail" status are still eligible to vote. You must contact VR Election Services at 800/218-4026 Mon.-Fri. 8:30 - 5pm Central Time or email their customer service at [email protected]

Members will need to provide their "P" number from their AANR membership card to get a pin number to vote online.

Let me know if you have any question, and I'll try to help.
    Cheri

The May issue of the Bulletin is mailing this week and will include candidate profiles and ballots for voting members. However, members who are on "no mail" status will not receive anything from the AANR office.

The good news is that those who are on "no mail" status are still eligible to vote. You must contact VR Election Services at 800/218-4026 Mon.-Fri. 8:30 - 5pm Central Time or email their customer service at [email protected]

Members will need to provide their "P" number from their AANR membership card to get a pin number to vote online.

Let me know if you have any question, and I'll try to help.
    Cheri

Comment

Thanks Cheri,

The online voting was so easy, I hope we go to it in AANR East soon. Thanks for all you do, take care.

Walt

Comment

Working...
      X