Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 26 - Trip to Martha's Vineyard Beach (MA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 26 - Trip to Martha's Vineyard Beach (MA)

For those in New England that may be interested, we have planned a guided trip to the nude beach at Aquinnah (Gayhead) on Martha's Vineyard Island.

Date for the upcoming trip is July 26 (Saturday) with Sunday (following day) as a rain date in the event of inclement weather.

Like most skinny dipping locations there are no services so you need to bring everything you may need for a full day.

We recommend the 9:30 AM ferry from Woods Hole terminal in Woods Hole, MA.

Costs are your own to get there except for a shared-cost transportation from the ferry terminal to the beach. Transport takes us both ways to a drop off point convenient to the beach that is a bit easier than trying to come down from the Gayhead Lighthouse.

Registration (name and phone) are requested to help us plan the on-island transportation which varies from several taxis to a multi-seat van depending on number in the party.

Details at: http://www.sunclad.com/pilgrim/events.asp

People can contact me off the list for specifics and to register, and to get Steve's cell phone (trip coordinator) for any last minute questions or if you get lost along the way.

Regards and have fun!

Dennis K.

([email protected])

PS - If you e-mail please help my mail filter by placing "MV" or "Trip" in the subject line someplace. Also I don't get back here frequently so please do not PM me here. I stop in periodically but not every day.
Working...
X