Happy Anniversary to Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary to Us

Tommorrow will be Ms. nudeinbama's and I's 11th anniversary. 12 years together., never thought we'd make it that long,but I'm glad we have. I just wish she was here reading this and enjoying the nude life with me.
    nudeinbama

Tommorrow will be Ms. nudeinbama's and I's 11th anniversary. 12 years together., never thought we'd make it that long,but I'm glad we have. I just wish she was here reading this and enjoying the nude life with me.
    nudeinbama

Comment

Right on, Dude. I wish you many, many more. My missus and I have been married 13 years next month, and I love her as much today as I did 13 years ago.
      Papa Bare

Comment

Congratulations NUDEINBAMA

My wife and I will celebrate our 33rd anniversary in August and I am still hoping she will join me at the CO beach one day. I have learned over the years she is very slow to accept new ideas and change in her life especially if she has any control over it. But she has done a lot of things over the years that 33 years ago I never thought she would. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] So I will continue to invite her and maybe one day she will join me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

hh [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy anniversary and congratulations! In a sociey which completely de-values marriage, it's inspiring to see someone married for 11 years. You are an inspiration!

Melissa

Comment

11 years is quite an accomplishment in this day and age, but 33 years is a miracle!

Comment

Hey Hairy,

I know of a great place to take this special lady who has been a part of your life all these years...How about Sauvies Island/Collins Beach over in Oregon.

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
              Female, Mormon, and Proud of Both [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

PS

If you give me enought notice, I will bring the Cake or Cookies and we can all meet there for that special occassion.

Comment

My wife and I celebrated our 40th last December, but I don't see it as any major accomplishment. Just kept loving each other more and more. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I hope some day she will join me in some nudism activities, but I'm afraid that will never happen. (I'm not going to divorce her over this issue, though.) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa! Melissa! What happended to your avatar. That diet is truly working! You should publish it!

My baby and I will have been married two years this month, and I have loved every single second of it.

I have been fortunate enough to witness the fiftieth (50th) anniversaries of several of my aunts and uncles, and I am definitely impressed and in awe. They make it look easy regardless of the hardships they have gone through. The main thing that they project is the lasting commitment to each other and to God.

I hope each of you, including Melissa (after God brings His man to her) will have that same type of lasting, deeply committed marriage.

Nat

Comment

My avatar went away for some reason and no matter what I do I can't get it back. So I found this woman doing yoga, which I love to do, too, and popped it in as my avatar. I'll try again to get my avatar back, though.

Melissa

Comment

We liked your personal avatar Melissa, always nice to see your smiling face when we post.

Congrats on your anniversary Nudeinbama. The Prof and I have been married for almost 31 years. Been together since high school. Seems like we've been born married. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Lots of work, communication and compromising...it's been fun, lots of fun most of the time. Can't wait to see what the next 30 years are going to like! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

My wife and I celebrated our 30th at Playalinda in April.
                        Tom

Comment

Thanks All, Its really good to feel like you're hearing from family,and really we all kinda are.
                          Nudeinbama
                          By the way we did have a good weekend at the beach,even if it wasn't a nude beach.

Comment

NUDINBAMA, congratulations on your anniversary.

missourigirl and I will celebrate our own on Sunday the 6th at our favorite nudist campground. She's the only one for me! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

My wife and my 15th anniversary is coming up on the 10th..! wow.. I must be getting old..

Comment

Working...
                              X