Female art models needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female art models needed

A cyberspace-based art group is in need of actively participating female models. Sorry guys, it pains me to even say this, but the reality is that we have many more male models than female models at this point and the participation of any ladies that might be interested would be of great benefit to the group.

We are a clean, controlled, and professional group, philosophically based in strong naturist ideals. For examples of drawings that the group has done, see http://geocities.com/figure_drawing_factory and/or join Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/produc...rawing_factory

The group is not looking for "good looking" models, but rather just normal people who are interested in supporting art/figure drawing in this way. I feel that there is a symbiotic relationship between figure drawing and naturism. Few images seem to present beauty, purity and innocence in the human form better than figure drawings. And since drawings of the human form have been done and displayed for centuries, compared to naturism itself, it often enjoys relative acceptance. If you have ever wondered about the possibility of how a drawing of you might look, this might be your chance to find out. I have personally found it to be extremely rewarding.

To request membership in the drawing group itself, please see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/figure_drawing_factory - all membership requests are carefully reviewed.

A cyberspace-based art group is in need of actively participating female models. Sorry guys, it pains me to even say this, but the reality is that we have many more male models than female models at this point and the participation of any ladies that might be interested would be of great benefit to the group.

We are a clean, controlled, and professional group, philosophically based in strong naturist ideals. For examples of drawings that the group has done, see http://geocities.com/figure_drawing_factory and/or join Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/produc...rawing_factory

The group is not looking for "good looking" models, but rather just normal people who are interested in supporting art/figure drawing in this way. I feel that there is a symbiotic relationship between figure drawing and naturism. Few images seem to present beauty, purity and innocence in the human form better than figure drawings. And since drawings of the human form have been done and displayed for centuries, compared to naturism itself, it often enjoys relative acceptance. If you have ever wondered about the possibility of how a drawing of you might look, this might be your chance to find out. I have personally found it to be extremely rewarding.

To request membership in the drawing group itself, please see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/figure_drawing_factory - all membership requests are carefully reviewed.

Comment

Hi all...dont really spend much time here since I joined the Figure Drawing Factory .. Its really a great group ... Lots of fun!The models seem to enjoy the results of our attempts to depict them as much as we enjoy sharpening our life drawing skills...Ill try to include one of my drawings here if I can. ..Of one of the INA members who is in both groups ....Outdoorbare [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Ladies check out our public website that Ben pointed out above on Geocities...Then join us as a model or artist or both...You dont have to be a professional....You too could be the next Mona Lisa...Outdoorbare [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm also a member of the figrue_drawing_factory and can vouch for it's legitness, Ben and the others do a great job of moderating and keeping baddies out...

Comment

Thanks Outdoorbare and Hooked! The Figure drawing factory is a great group (if I do say so myself) - thanks to great group members like the two of you.

Ben.

Comment

Ben_M...just checked your profile to see your latest posts and saw the beautiful drawing by Melinda..Anyone interested in Drawing or modeling?Check it out!...Odb [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

So, you were checking up on me, huh? (LOL!). I suppose I'm fairly quiet here at this point.

But, yes, Outdoorbare, I finally figured out a relatively painless way to include a drawing or two here (that I suppose I had a little something to do with [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ). If you'd like to include some of your drawings here (as examples, or whatever), please let me know.

Ben.

Comment

Thanks Matthew and Ben for getting the photo of my drawing of Kamehameha posted..Yes ladies we still have room for a few more female models...If you hurry and join... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Odb

Comment

Hello everyone,
                    I have looked at the factory site but not too extensively. I love the work posted here. Good Job, Keep it up. I was hoping to get a NUdist club started up at Ball State University. I'm a grad student there. I did my undergrad work there too. I was an art major with a specialization in drawing. worked with lots of models for drawing, painting, and photo. I was hoping that if I could create enough intrest in the club at bsu we could also have an art componet.
                    Thanks for the address to the factory. I plan to check it out more when I get the chance
                    Artie

Comment

Artie,

Please contact "George", a student leader with Kentucky Campus Nude Recreation. Along with KCNR, he is also a founder of the Yahoo Groups message board Kennessee Nudists. Kennessee Nudists web page

He might be able to offer some suggestions for how to get started with your club at Ball State.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion trailscout! I'll keep that in mind. My biggest problem right now is seeing if there is an intrest for a club like this to even exist here in Indiana.

Thanks for the advice. I'll put it to good use

Artie

Comment

Working...
                        X