Singles event in the Tampa area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singles event in the Tampa area

I am starting a singles group here in Land O Lakes and will hold the first meeting on the 21st of this month. It will be a cookout in my back yard. Please bring a dish to share and lots of ideas to make this fun for us all.

I'd like to plan trips to surrounding nudist clubs and maybe even hit some of the nude beaches now and then as a group.

This first meeting will basicly be just to get to know one another and a way to share ideas on how we should proceed with this.

More details at www.mynudelife.com in the Singles section of the messageboard.

I am starting a singles group here in Land O Lakes and will hold the first meeting on the 21st of this month. It will be a cookout in my back yard. Please bring a dish to share and lots of ideas to make this fun for us all.

I'd like to plan trips to surrounding nudist clubs and maybe even hit some of the nude beaches now and then as a group.

This first meeting will basicly be just to get to know one another and a way to share ideas on how we should proceed with this.

More details at www.mynudelife.com in the Singles section of the messageboard.

Comment

Working...
    X