Need to know more about nudism...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to know more about nudism...

I hope this isn't in violation on any forum rules (I'm new here, so tell me if I am)

I am a college student and I am writing a paper on a community that I am not involved in. I chose nudism because I don't know anything about it and thought that I would shed light on the nudist lifestyle for others. I have conducted a couple of online interviews with people and would like to ask for more help. Are any of you interested in being open enough to share your experiences with me? If so, please send me an e-mail and I will send you a list of questions.

Any help would be appreciated. I am tempted to try the nudist lifestyle after what I have learned in my research (who knows, maybe my professor will too after reading the paper!)

Thanks a lot and I hope to hear from you soon.

Peace, Love, Happiness-

Liza

I hope this isn't in violation on any forum rules (I'm new here, so tell me if I am)

I am a college student and I am writing a paper on a community that I am not involved in. I chose nudism because I don't know anything about it and thought that I would shed light on the nudist lifestyle for others. I have conducted a couple of online interviews with people and would like to ask for more help. Are any of you interested in being open enough to share your experiences with me? If so, please send me an e-mail and I will send you a list of questions.

Any help would be appreciated. I am tempted to try the nudist lifestyle after what I have learned in my research (who knows, maybe my professor will too after reading the paper!)

Peace, Love, Happiness-

Liza

Comment

Feel free to PM me..

Comment

Sounds like fun to me! You can pm me the list of questions. I will pm you, just to get things started.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by stardemi:
          [qb] I hope this isn't in violation on any forum rules (I'm new here, so tell me if I am)

Are any of you interested in being open enough to share your experiences with me? If so, please send me an e-mail and I will send you a list of questions.

Liza [/qb]
          Happy to help except that if you want us to e-mail you, we would need an e-mail address. These boards do have the private messages (see above).
          Many of us have our e-mail address posted on our profiles but to save you the trouble, you may e-mail at [email protected]

Comment

I think you will find all the help you need right here in these forums, but you only have to state your question once, not three times. Once should have been sufficient. Ask away [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Same here. I'm more than happy to help you get the word out about the wonderful world of nudism. You can PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].

Comment

I would be happy to help by answering your questions. PM me and I'll get to them. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Feel free to PM me as well!

Ed

Comment

Send your questions to the email address below. Always glad to help!

[email protected]

Comment

You may send your questions via PM or my E-mail address may be accessed though this site.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by stardemi:
                        [qb] I hope this isn't in violation on any forum rules (I'm new here, so tell me if I am)

Peace, Love, Happiness-

Liza [/qb]

Comment

My address is [email protected].

Comment

I have found that this website does very well for expressing nudist views and attitudes. I believe I have seen it listed in these forums before. Good luck on your paper.

http://www.geocities.com/sunnydaynew/index.html

Comment

I find one excellent article for You:
                              [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

All in the family: Chris and Gina Fieselman try to maintain normal family life. With one exception

Sunday, October 25, 1998

Story by RALF KIRCHER, Photography by DAN WAGNER (NaplesNews.com)

Gina Fieselman and her daughter, Ruth, prepare for a Sunday service at their Baptist Church in Naples. The family has no objection to wearing clothes when going out in public.

For Chris and Gina Fieselman, nudism is a family affair. Married for eight years and with three children, the North Naples family began frequenting Southern Exposure in April. Trips to the lake began as an extension of what had developed into a nudist lifestyle at home.

"In the very beginning, we were kind of poor," Gina Fieselman explained, "so we started taking showers with the kids to save on the water bills."

The Fieselmans wanted their children – Beth, 3, Ruth, 6, and Luke, 8 – to learn and accept nudity as a natural state.

"We didn't want them to feel ashamed about being naked around their parents," Gina Fiesel?man said.

"Maybe I'll be able to explain sex better when it comes time for it," Chris Fieselman said. "Maybe I won't have a boy that's looking in girls' showers when he gets older."

The Fieselmans do, however, recognize the importance of clothes.

A trip to Burger King leads to a picnic dinner for the Fieselman family at Southern Exposure resort.

"We explain (to them) there are times for modesty," Chris Fieselman said. "When their friends come over, we clothe ourselves. When it's just our family there, we're naked."

According to Southern Exposure president Jim Keiser, the Fieselmans aren't alone in their method of raising their children. In the central part of Florida, there are actual nudist commu?nities, where all the people live the nudist life. Southern Exposure, on the other hand, is open only on a daily basis for club members.

"(I was) brought up in a very clothes-conscious family," Keiser said. "Nudity was taboo. Children will walk in their parents' bedroom and see them, and the parents will say, no, you're not supposed to be here, and the children relate (nudity) to sex." Club member Glyn Grisham met his wife at a nudist resort where she had moved to raise her three daughters.

Chris and Gina Fieselman believe that Southern Exposure provides a safe environment for them and their children, Luke, 8, Ruth, 6, and Beth, 3. "As a mother, I go by my instincts," says Gina Fieselman," and they're telling me that this is all right."

"The first time I saw my wife, she was totally nude," Grisham said. "Children who grow up in this life?style ... don't have that curiosity (about the human body). I've never met a kid in 20 years at a nudist resort that wasn't well behaved and emotionally balanced."

But not everyone looks on the nude lifestyle with such benevolence.

"I lost a friend I grew up with because of coming out here," Gina Fieselman said. "She sent out social services." According to Gina Fieselman, a represen?tative from the Department of Children and Families took a look around and left without comment.

"My neighbor thinks it's perverted and won't asso?ciate with us," Gina Fieselman said.

In other aspects of their lives, nudity has had little effect, the Fieselmans said. They are mem?bers of the Baptist church. Chris Fieselman is an aspiring Christian songwriter by day and a pizza delivery man by night. The highlight of his day comes when he takes his family to the nudist club for a swim.

"When we first started coming, you used to see three trails of clothes across the grass toward the lake," Gina Fieselman laughed. She recalled looking to her youngest daughter for guidance on her first day at the nudist club.

Chris Fieselman and his daughter, Beth, feed turtles off the dock at Southern Exposure Resort.

"I expected Beth, being little, to say, 'Look, he's nakie.' But she didn't. Kids don't have that shame," she said. "I was watching her to see how she was handling it." She saw Beth not bat an eye and go on about her playful business, "so I acted like my little girl."

"I think the image people have is: a nudist camp – giant orgy," Chris Fieselman said. "But they don't disassociate sex with nudity."

"Everybody feels at home here," Gina Fieselman said. "The people are nice."

"It's hard not to be nice when you're naked," Chris Fieselman said.

Comment

Working...
                              X