Carolina Nude Chili Cookoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolina Nude Chili Cookoff

Cedar Creek offered to host this year's Travelites' Nude Chili Cookoff on Sat, Jan. 14th. All the Carolina landed clubs &some of the nonlanded clubs have been invited. The gathering starts @ 2:30. Tasting usually begins @ 5pm. Judges are all those who aren't entered and want to. We all eat @ 6pm or when the judging is over. Others are asked to bring side dishes or desserts or salad. Grounds fees for Travelites members will be $15 for the day plus the regular Travelites' $2 event fee. If you would like to bring a side dish or dessert, that would be super.

How does an indoor pool sound?

Even one of our members who is in California for a few months will be competing; his entry is in our freezer.

Travelites need to know ASAP who will be entering or attending as we need to make up the cards & cups for the entries. Chili can be prepared ahead of time and reheated in crock pots.

Winners will be presented with certificates.

Contact the club at [email protected] for more information

Cedar Creek offered to host this year's Travelites' Nude Chili Cookoff on Sat, Jan. 14th. All the Carolina landed clubs &some of the nonlanded clubs have been invited. The gathering starts @ 2:30. Tasting usually begins @ 5pm. Judges are all those who aren't entered and want to. We all eat @ 6pm or when the judging is over. Others are asked to bring side dishes or desserts or salad. Grounds fees for Travelites members will be $15 for the day plus the regular Travelites' $2 event fee. If you would like to bring a side dish or dessert, that would be super.

How does an indoor pool sound?

Even one of our members who is in California for a few months will be competing; his entry is in our freezer.

Travelites need to know ASAP who will be entering or attending as we need to make up the cards & cups for the entries. Chili can be prepared ahead of time and reheated in crock pots.

Winners will be presented with certificates.

Contact the club at [email protected]net for more information

Comment

Hi Cheri:

This sounds like a lot of fun. I may be traveling through SC that week and might be able to attend. I am not a chili expert, but I do love good chili. How do I find out more about the event and get directions.

What are the arrangements for over night stay?

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Red Baron:
        Hi Cheri:

This sounds like a lot of fun. I may be traveling through SC that week and might be able to attend. I am not a chili expert, but I do love good chili. How do I find out more about the event and get directions.

What are the arrangements for over night stay?

The event is for Travelites, Prospective Travelites members, and members of other invited Carolina club members. Do you need AANR membership? If so, you are welcome to join through my club, Travelites, and then would be eligible to be there.

Cedar Creek is basically closed to outsiders until Spring.

Regards, Cheri

Comment

Working...
        X