Labor Day Week-End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day Week-End

The last week end of Aug. my wife and I are planning on being at our club/resort, for the holiday and the mars experiance. I will have my new telescope by then (an 8" sky houc) and can't wait to check out mars and the rest of the sky with it. The resort has a-lot of stuff planned and is offering special deals for campers/rv's, hope to see Ya'll there. I'll be the naked guy with the Ausie style hat and Costa sunglasses, probably at the pool side bar. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] Gulf Coast Resort Happy Trails butnaked? Bob

The last week end of Aug. my wife and I are planning on being at our club/resort, for the holiday and the mars experiance. I will have my new telescope by then (an 8" sky houc) and can't wait to check out mars and the rest of the sky with it. The resort has a-lot of stuff planned and is offering special deals for campers/rv's, hope to see Ya'll there. I'll be the naked guy with the Ausie style hat and Costa sunglasses, probably at the pool side bar. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] Gulf Coast Resort Happy Trails butnaked? Bob

Comment

How about everbody else out there. Who else has plans for laborday or watching Mars get closer to the Earth. What a sight in a good telescope . Make friends under the stars. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X