Play Volleyball with Famous Stars in the Nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Volleyball with Famous Stars in the Nude

The INA needs 4 young women volleyball players to play volleyball at Desert Shadows Inn with 6 famous stars and one surprise guest. Tammy Faye Baker, Erik Estrada, Vanilla Ice, Tracy Bingham, and Real World's Trishelle will be at DSI on Monday Oct. 27th for the filming of ?Surreal Life 2?. The producers of the show have asked us to get 4 young women to participate in the volleyball match against the stars, they have to stick to their demographic I guess. This is going to be an absolute riot. We will also be filming for Nudes in the News and we are going to be the only news crew allowed to film these stars. The surprise guest will really be cool. Admission will be free but you do have to be a member of either INA, TNS, AANR, or some other recognized club. Please email Corey at [email protected] with your name, email address, phone number, and age. Email now, as the 4 available spots will fill up fast. This takes place at Desert Shadows Inn on Monday October 27.
    Thanks!
    Corey Mangold
    INA President
    [email protected]
    http://www.ClothesFree.com

The INA needs 4 young women volleyball players to play volleyball at Desert Shadows Inn with 6 famous stars and one surprise guest. Tammy Faye Baker, Erik Estrada, Vanilla Ice, Tracy Bingham, and Real World's Trishelle will be at DSI on Monday Oct. 27th for the filming of ?Surreal Life 2?. The producers of the show have asked us to get 4 young women to participate in the volleyball match against the stars, they have to stick to their demographic I guess. This is going to be an absolute riot. We will also be filming for Nudes in the News and we are going to be the only news crew allowed to film these stars. The surprise guest will really be cool. Admission will be free but you do have to be a member of either INA, TNS, AANR, or some other recognized club. Please email Corey at [email protected] with your name, email address, phone number, and age. Email now, as the 4 available spots will fill up fast. This takes place at Desert Shadows Inn on Monday October 27.
    Thanks!
    Corey Mangold
    INA President
    [email protected]
    http://www.ClothesFree.com

Comment

Did you say Tammy Faye Baker at a nudist resort?

Comment

Tammy Faye, eh? Wonder what SPF her makeup is? I guess it doesn't really matter when it's trowelled on that thick! Seriously, even though I hate those (non) reality shows, I'm glad to see celebrities willing to venture into a nudist resort. Any idea whether the celebrities will be playing in the nude?

Comment

Before the program and the nametags are prepared, check the spelling of Tammy Faye's last name. I believe it's BAKKER.
          Checking now could save a PR gaffe later.

Comment

You are right! It is Tammy Faye Bakker. I will tell Corey. Thanks!

Let's hope for a good PR monday!

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Macanudist:
              [qb]Any idea whether the celebrities will be playing in the nude? [/qb]
              We will all find out monday. Stay tuned to Nudes in the News.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by turbofan:
                [qb] Before the program and the nametags are prepared, check the spelling of Tammy Faye's last name. I believe it's BAKKER.
                Checking now could save a PR gaffe later. [/qb]
                Since remarrying she spells her last name "Messner".

quote:
                Originally posted by CoreyINA:
                [qb]The surprise guest will really be cool. [/qb]
                Perhaps, but I'm more concerned about the 6th unnamed 'star'. I don't see how this show can be good for nudism with him participating.

-Mark

Comment

I would have joined if it wasn't for the fact I live in PA, darn. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I, for one, can't wait to see the report...I looking forward to seeing which celebs were cool enough to get with it the way we all know is the ONLY way...people are saying this and that but I hope, and expect, this will be a good thing for naturism. If celebs do it then it must be good...course that's not true but in the midst of ppopularizing a concept, hopefully it will work for our advantage. Peace

Comment

I wonder what Eric Estrada was laughing about as Corey interviewed him.

Comment

Maybe this will help, Jon-Marc...

Comment

Working...
                        X