Seeking a Nudist Partner or Friend In and/or Around Houston, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a Nudist Partner or Friend In and/or Around Houston, Texas

Hello, I am a 39-year-old handicapped man. I walk on a walker for short distances and I'm in a wheelchair for long distances. I am just beginning to get into the nudist lifestyle, but I did experiment a bit when I was a kid and in my teens. I am seeking nudist friends or perhaps a potential partner/love interest who can show me the nudist way/lifestyle. So if you are in and/or around Houston, TX. I would love to hear from you. I want someone who is caring and does not body shame others.

[email protected]

I am also new to this site, so please bear(or bare) with me!

David: Welcome to the group. I look forward to reading more of your ideas and perspectives and learning about your experiences. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you. Well, I started experimenting a bit when I was about 7 or 8, and I liked it but with my parents around, I couldn't do that much. Now I'm naked most of the time and I enjoy it more. I wish I had nudist friends who I could hang out with and share my experiences with as well.

Comment

I get so disgusted and angry with people who think nudity should be shameful. No, it is not shameful. I am proud to show off God's beautiful creation. To me, if you disrespect nudity, you are disrespecting God's Work! That's the way I look at it. There's nothing sexual about it. It's what's in people's heads that make them think that way! Am I wrong about that?

Comment

I full heartedly agree that nudity is not shamefull or disrespectful. Nudity should be required even within the school systems so as to get children growing up seeing that they pretty much are the same as their class mates. This would help to reduce bullying and discrimination, and promote healthy images of people. Nudity should be required for all pe classes and swim lessons regardless of gender.

Comment

I agree. If children learn to be naked at an early age in schools and swim classes, they would also learn about body positivity and that being naked is ok!

Comment

Working...
            X