Mid-Winter Naturist Festival in FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Winter Naturist Festival in FL

A large Mid-Winter Naturist Festival will be held in Palm Beach County Florida at Sunspot Gardens Resort on February 14-18, 2003. All the many details are listed by viewing http://pbnaturists.org

From this home page, click onto the box in the upper right hand corner regarding the Mid-Winter Naturists Festival. It gives thorough details.

A large Mid-Winter Naturist Festival will be held in Palm Beach County Florida at Sunspot Gardens Resort on February 14-18, 2003. All the many details are listed by viewing http://pbnaturists.org

From this home page, click onto the box in the upper right hand corner regarding the Mid-Winter Naturists Festival. It gives thorough details.

Comment

The name of the resort is Sunsport Gardens, not sunspot [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] . I've been to a couple of these and had lots of fun. Might just make it to this one too!

Comment

Good Morning cyndiann:::
        It sounds like a great time.. We are practically neighbors. I'M across the Howard Franklin bridge from you in Clearwater.
        I certinally hope it warms up by then for the festival...
        You all have a good day
        Stretch

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Stretch:
          [qb]Good Morning cyndiann:::
          It sounds like a great time.. We are practically neighbors. I'M across the Howard Franklin bridge from you in Clearwater.
          I certinally hope it warms up by then for the festival...
          You all have a good day
          Stretch[/qb]
          Hi Stretch. I live in Land O Lakes just outside of Paradise and Lake Como. Let me know if I can help getting your wife interested in nudism. Sometimes hearing from another woman can help.

Comment

Good Mornin, Cyndiann::::
            Thank you muchly, for your thoughtfullness.
            She has said she might go topless, MAYBE, I could use your HELP,
            I want to visit Paradise Lake,but, she has told me she did'nt want to go. I would LOVE to go and visit for one day. She said GO,but, I would feel guilty going without her.
            Call me:::: 727-798-2553
            Have a great DAY
            Stretch

Comment

Hello::: cyndiann:::
              I apologise ,I missed your call, PLEASE call back.....

Stretch

Have a great day [Smiles]

Comment

Cyndiann:
                I?m jealous, I live way over here in Cocoa, and you are just outside of the gates. Haven?t been yet, I too am still working on the wife. Thanks for all your helpful post. Hey its up to 55 degrees now, yehaw.

Comment

Howdy no threads::
                  Work on convincing your wife on all this neat stuff, and let me know how you did it. I need all the help I can get.
                  Have a great day::::
                  Stretch

Comment

hello everyone,

i am in florida also, ft. lauderdale actually. my wife and i have never been to a nude resort, we are not the sportiest bunch. we prefer haulover with the kids, which is really close and we can lounge around and relax will the kids go wacky. what do you do at one of the nude resorts if you are not into sports? my wife and i like to take bike rides and canoe trips, is there enough room at one of the florida resorts for this? any suggestions to get into the great outdoors naked without getting arrested?

also, as far as getting your wife involved, i would encourage her to get naked at home with you and than after a while at a secluded natural area or a nude beach (how about a nude picnic somewhere quiet?). also there is no pressure at a nude beach. come to haulover, you WILL have fun...

good luck

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by florida-david:
                      [qb]hello everyone,

i am in florida also, ft. lauderdale actually. my wife and i have never been to a nude resort, we are not the sportiest bunch. we prefer haulover with the kids, which is really close and we can lounge around and relax will the kids go wacky. what do you do at one of the nude resorts if you are not into sports? my wife and i like to take bike rides and canoe trips, is there enough room at one of the florida resorts for this? any suggestions to get into the great outdoors naked without getting arrested? [/qb]
                      There are not many into sports at the resorts either. Most people lay around the pool just like you do at the beach. Cypress Cove and Como have big enough lakes for a canoe.

[qb]
                      quote:

also, as far as getting your wife involved, i would encourage her to get naked at home with you and than after a while at a secluded natural area or a nude beach (how about a nude picnic somewhere quiet?). also there is no pressure at a nude beach. come to haulover, you WILL have fun...

good luck[/qb]
                      You need to watch nude beaches for first timers because sometimes you can't control who is around you and you could become a victim of the gawkers. Resorts don't have this problem.

You are very close to Sunsport Gardens. As I said, resorts are really not sport oriented, they are first for relaxation, although the sports do happen. This festival is full of stuff for the kids to do and there are usually at least two workshops of one kind or another going on at all times. At night there are drum circles and dances. Loads of fun!

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by no threads:
                        [qb]Cyndiann:
                        I?m jealous, I live way over here in Cocoa, and you are just outside of the gates. Haven?t been yet, I too am still working on the wife. Thanks for all your helpful post. Hey its up to 55 degrees now, yehaw.[/qb]
                        But you are right by my most favorite place, Playalinda, and there are resorts within about an hour of you. Try plugging your zipcode into the search engine here:
                        http://www.nudistparksusa.net/

Comment

i went to the website for the mid winter festival and it sounds like fun. i will check with the wife tonight and see if she is interested. it seems like a good place to camp out (assuming there are sites left). do you know about the canoing and biking there??

thanks

Comment

oh, i forgot to ad....

i have found that gawking is not an issue at haulover, but i travel with the entire family and i am not a single person. i had a bad gawking experience on nantucket island ten years ago; it seems that the gay men were in full force one day. as a straight male, i figured i would be safe from gawking and unwanted "friends", but this day i had to shoo the men away (even one with an "inappropriate arousal"). i called them "the birdwatchers" since they were very active with their binoculars. luckily, i did not let this bad experience get me down or ruin my day...

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by florida-david:
                              [qb]i went to the website for the mid winter festival and it sounds like fun. i will check with the wife tonight and see if she is interested. it seems like a good place to camp out (assuming there are sites left). do you know about the canoing and biking there??

thanks[/qb]
                              Last time I was there was about two years ago. The lake is too small for much canoeing and the roads weren't paved so biking needs to be done with wide tires. If you are taking a motorhome or trailer make sure you make a reservation because they do sell out. I use a tent and just pay when I get there. Tenting spots are usually not an issue and don't need a reservation. If you go during the festival you won't have time for much else, honestly.

Comment

Working...
                              X