Pirates Cove Arrests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates Cove Arrests

Well, here we go again. Men were arrested in the parking lot and trail areas leading to Pirates Cove, one of them is a priest. Now, just you wait and see, the very same religious nutjobs that stand on the cliffs and jerk-off will demand the beach is closed because of all us indecent sinners being naked on the beach.

http://www.ksby.com/Global/story.asp?S=6820413

Yep, stop the gay priests from molesting the choir boys and they're out molesting men at beaches. What did people expect?

Comment

There is something very unnatural about men entering a religious way of life which demands celibacy: some men can handle is and suppress their urges, others can not and they will find a way to satisfy them that often involves taking risks. If the report is correct, this priest has appears to have done this and he will pay a heavy price.

Nevertheless, I am pleased to see the police protecting nudists from such people.

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stu2630:
        There is something very unnatural about men entering a religious way of life which demands celibacy: some men can handle is and suppress their urges, others can not and they will find a way to satisfy them that often involves taking risks. If the report is correct, this priest has appears to have done this and he will pay a heavy price.
        Stu, it looks as though you and I agree on something once again, it is not natural to deny the chemically induced urges to procreate, a denial is against all nature.

Pete Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Bobx23456:
          Yep, stop the gay priests from molesting the choir boys and they're out molesting men at beaches. What did people expect?
          And your conclusion that this is a gay thing is???

Comment

Originally posted by Croydon:
            " ...three men arrested in an undercover operation...had been receiving complaints from local residents about people engaging in sexual behavior in the trails and bushes that lead to the nude beach....people who want to engage in sexual acts in the bushes and on the trails in that area...When he was approached by an undercover agent, investigators said he grabbed the deputy's crotch."

I understand that it's not PC to speak the truth about gays who congregate in public places and engage in "public sex." But, I've been to enough beaches, parks, and hot springs and seen enough going on to be well aware of the situation. The 3 men in the article were men seeking public sex with men. That sounds gay to me. Maybe your definitoin of "gay" is different than mine.

Blessings
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bobx23456:
              quote:
              Originally posted by Croydon:
              " ...three men arrested in an undercover operation...had been receiving complaints from local residents about people engaging in sexual behavior in the trails and bushes that lead to the nude beach....people who want to engage in sexual acts in the bushes and on the trails in that area...When he was approached by an undercover agent, investigators said he grabbed the deputy's crotch."

I understand that it's not PC to speak the truth about gays who congregate in public places and engage in "public sex." But, I've been to enough beaches, parks, and hot springs and seen enough going on to be well aware of the situation. The 3 men in the article were men seeking public sex with men. That sounds gay to me. Maybe your definitoin of "gay" is different than mine.

Blessings
              Bob

I am not going to get into it with you b/c that is wasted energy. Waste energy to argue with an ignorant slob pig.

If you read your above quote, it says, "Had been receiving compaints from local residents about PEOPLE engaging in sexual behaviors." It did not say gays, straight, or any specific group.

In addition, if you haven't known, a lot of these guys who go out for public sex in woods to meet other men are often MARRIED and straight men looking to get off.

Your comment on "gay priests molesting" was totally uncalled for. If you were somewhat of an educated person, which you have proven to be not, majority of child molesters are NOT gay but straight men. Men who have no interest in the same sex. Molestation has nothing to do with gay or straight but with someone wanting to harm another and control.

Comment

I've been down that trail many times and noticed people in the bushes, but never noticed any 'activity' going on. Apparently I wasn't that observant or this was just something that started to happen recently.

In any case, such activity was dealt with appropriatly and charges will be filed. Gay, straight, single or married, such activity is uncalled for and should be dealt with. Just so happens that one of the individuals is a Catholic Pastor. Wow, just about a week after a jury awarded a major victory to victims against a Los Angeles Catholic diocese.

Being a Catholic myself, our religion has definately taken it's hits recently. I have my own opinion, but that's for another topic. In this case, this Priest deserves what's coming to him, along with the other two.

Vulgar sexual activity should not be allowed in the open, especially on a trail to a nude beach. This is exactly what opponents of nudism are looking for to try to take away our 'safe havens'.

Comment

I predict that there will be a negative spin against the beach and its users. They'll say that this happened because of the beach, and that the very presence of the nude beach is causing all these problems. This is yet another reason for them to close it down, for the protection of the poor, innocent public. Never mind the fact that these men are completely responsible for their own actions.

Comment

I predict that there will be a negative spin against the beach and its users. They'll say that this happened because of the beach, and that the very presence of the nude beach is causing all these problems.
                    Probably, that is why it is important for nudists to speak up in support of the Sheriff's dept sting - they targeted the transgressors rather than the nudists. Good on them!

Wouldn't it be great if we could call the police to clear out the voyeurs and 'bushwhackers' who make wholesome free beaches sometimes too seamy to visit?

This is great - now we need to make sure the public understands that it is the perverts who got arrested, and that the nudists appreciate the police action.

-Mark

Comment

I agree with Mark that it would be great if we could call the police to get rid of the perverts instead of having to hide behind tall walls or making long, sometimes dangerous, hikes just to get away from them and enjoy our place in the sun.

Gene

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark; July 21, 2007 05:25 PM:
                        quote:
                        I predict that there will be a negative spin against the beach and its users. They'll say that this happened because of the beach, and that the very presence of the nude beach is causing all these problems.
                        Probably, that is why it is important for nudists to speak up in support of the Sheriff's dept sting - they targeted the transgressors rather than the nudists. Good on them!

Wouldn't it be great if we could call the police to clear out the voyeurs and 'bushwhackers' who make wholesome free beaches sometimes too seamy to visit?

This is great - now we need to make sure the public understands that it is the perverts who got arrested, and that the nudists appreciate the police action.

-Mark

Amen to that, Mark. One way we can let the public understand "that it is the perverts who got arrested, and that the nudists appreciate the police action" is to read this story and post a comment.

nifocinphx

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark:
                          quote:

-Mark

It is easy to do what you stated Mark. You made great suggestion so why not just do it?

Perhaps we can email or call the police department that conducted the sting and thank them while identifying ourselves as nude beach goers. In fact, TNS/AANR can do the same as well by speaking on behalf of their members.

When at the beach, if you see something inappropriate, do something. Pick up the cell phone and alert local police, find a guard nearby, or alert a lifeguard (if possible).

TNS ran an article in N magazine last year about nudism in Brazil. In the article, it mentioned how veterans and frequent users of Brazilian beaches are vert territorial. They treat the beach as if it were their own home or land. For ex: one beach required total nudity once you enter the nude side, women had to be at least topless. In addition, it had rules and regulations posted and they were enforced. Any misconduct led to automatic expulsion from the beach.

Someone recently posted a link about one of those beaches. A gentleman was physically assaulted at that beach by goers for masturbating after bring warned. I guess you can see he will never do that again or visit any nude beach to do that.

I think it would be great idea to adopt some of the above policies. Some nude beach can create a "committee" of some sort, align themselves with the guards of the beach/park, post rules, and enforce them. Haulover beach has something similar to that.

The point is that we nudists have to ban together to keep our beaches safe and open for nude use. By ignoring inappropriate behaviors, we are becoming part of the problem.

Often times, these people who come to the beach and behave inappropriately have no idea that their behavior can jeopardize the future of the beach. They have no idea the amount of work it takes for TNS and NAC to fight possible closure of beaches with locals and politicians of the town. In fact, I believe nudists too do not realize the amount of work that it takes. Perhaps if we did, would it makes us more concerned about the beaches? Make us more apt to act when we see inappropriate behavior?

Comment

Law enforcement personnel in that area are supportive of the beach itself. I have been on the beach when law enforcement personnel were in attendance and they were having some very nice conversations with others (nudists). For the most part, the beach is pretty trouble free. There is a local who sees to it, that the beach is cleaned up as well.

There are people who apparently 'reside' in the bushes on the trail leading down to the beach. They have always been there, but the ones who were arrested deserved to be just that, arrested for indecent exposure and other charges that may pop up.

Comment

It makes me wonder ...
                              Why do Politicians, and Prudes always want to close down nude beaches because of a few people misbehaving?
                              And How come they don't Close down the local Wall Mart because of too much shoplifting?

The Deviants that hang out in public places such as Mall rest rooms, Way side rest stops, Secluded areas of Parks, and Hiking paths, are always going to find a new place to lurk.
                              But you don't hear of any uproar about it unless there is a nude beach near by.

Comment

Working...
                              X