Tallahassee Police Give OK to Backyard Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tallahassee Police Give OK to Backyard Nudity

After two people were arrested at 3AM for swimming nude in an apartment pool, a Tallahassee TV station offered the following advice:
    In your backyard it's fine...but police urge people to not do this in a public place, they will not tolerate it.

lol this is quite interesting/funny considering i'm in tallahassee right now lol, nice post.

Comment

thanks for the post! maybe a trend will follow allowing backyard nudity!

Comment

Chances are that if the girl didn’t have a warrant and the guy didn’t offer the female officer $20 to get nude with them, they may have not got arrested.

Comment

My policy when having an official conversation with a police officer is to say "Yes, Sir" or "Yes, Ma'am" a lot. If I get a citation that seems unfair, I argue it in court. I've done that three times, and got the ticket dismissed each time. To offer the officer money is crazy, and to offer to pay her to take off her clothes is beyond crazy.

It sounds like the couple were high on something stronger than just adrenaline.

Comment

The girl was only topless but they are trying to charge her with exposure of sexual organs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitz1980 View Post
              The girl was only topless but they are trying to charge her with exposure of sexual organs.
              I guess when I saw what she was being charged with, I assumed that she was nude, but it does say that she "exited the pool topless".

Comment

Working...
              X