Bartender arrested for working while nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartender arrested for working while nude

A 24-year-old female bartender in the Mississippi River community of Alton was charged with misdemeanor lewd entertainment last week after apparently working in the buff.

Police arrested Jamie Day last Friday at the Pub Room after someone called to complain.

Day had managed to put on a shirt before officers arrived, authorities said.

It's not the first time it has happened in that area

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,442022,00.html

Assuming The Pub is not a topless establishment and again assuming that working nude is against the rules, pushing the envelope at the risk of losing a job seems absolutely ridiculous these days. Whether her motive was exhibitionism, for shock value, to protest something, to promote nudism her way or anything else, in my opinion it is in poor taste.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what kind of pub-type person would call to complain?

Comment

I personally do not understand why someone would want to "push the envelope" in their work place. There ae many positive ways to promote nudism-this is not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Agde View Post
          I'm trying to figure out what kind of pub-type person would call to complain?
          IIRC, this has been discussed in another thread here. The bartender was caught by cops coming in on a random check, nobody complained - I certainly wouldn't have.

Comment

Working...
          X