Mother catches daughter sleeping naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother catches daughter sleeping naked

This morning a woman wrote to the radio station DJ that she caught her roomate sleeping naked and so she picked up the habit. Then when she went to visit her parents, her mother caught her sleeping naked and thought it was really weird. The woman wanted to know what she should do about it.

Listen here:
    http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/182...Show_On-Demand

Typical...injecting sexual jokes into a fairly innuendo-less situation. Who would not ask of their college roommate: "Dude...you sleep nude?" But the hosts had to turn it into something pseudo-lesbian.

Let me guess...their target audience is 18-25?

Comment

I played this for my high-school-aged niece and asked her what the basic message she got from it was: "Whatever your mom thinks, it's healthier and you sleep better nude."

Comment

Gee-wonder what the reaction will be when she takes the "next step" and wonders to the bathroom naked?

Comment

Originally posted by justnude View Post
          Gee-wonder what the reaction will be when she takes the "next step" and wonders to the bathroom naked?
          Been there, done that. No T-shirt. Got a great reaction, though. ^_^

Comment

I found out recently from my wife that our nearly 17 yr. old grandaughter (she lives with us) sleeps naked and has for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by naturalmanwa View Post
              I found out recently from my wife that our nearly 17 yr. old grandaughter (she lives with us) sleeps naked and has for awhile.
              And she's keeping it secret from you because... why? She thought you wouldn't understand or approve?

Comment

I haven't listened to the podcast yet. But I will say I can imagine it had to have been somewhat shocking to her parents if they have never either seen her or known her to sleep naked. I am curious of how her parents took to the situation.

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by Davin View Post
                This morning a woman wrote to the radio station DJ that she caught her roomate sleeping naked and so she picked up the habit. Then when she went to visit her parents, her mother caught her sleeping naked and thought it was really weird. The woman wanted to know what she should do about it.

Listen here:
                http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/182...Show_On-Demand

Comment

Hello lordshipmayhem. I would think she was definitely keeping it a secret from her grandparents that she sleeps naked not knowing how they would react. And like you said, you indeed would have to wonder if they would understand or approve of it. This is especially true if they are neither nudists or naturists. Just my insight into it.

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by lordshipmayhem View Post
                  And she's keeping it secret from you because... why? She thought you wouldn't understand or approve?

Comment

I have been a naturist for over 30years and my wife and I both have slept nude for many years. Not sure what grandaughter's problem is--we took her in off the street as she had no where else to go, and she is trying to start a new life here.

Comment

?

I don't see what being a nudist has to do with sleeping nude. I have slept nude since I was a teenager. Long before I became a nudist. My wife started sleeping nude when she married me. It is just more comfortable to sleep nude, whether you are a nudist or not. No binding of the clothes. My wifes feet get cold at night so she wears, what we call her pajamas, socks to bed. Sleep nude where ever I am.

Comment

Working...
                      X