Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie's Mailbox--a female Stu!

From May 19 Annie's Mailbox:

Dear Annie: I am 23 years old and a virgin. I have never seen a naked man in my life because I believe virginity should be kept until marriage. The other day I went with my sister to watch my nephew's baseball game. He plays on a field that is uphill, so you can see the backyards of some of the houses across the street. My nephew had heard from his friends that one of the men in those yards sits naked in his hot tub. I always assumed this wasn't true.
    When I got to the game, I instantly remembered those rumors. I didn't intend to be a Peeping Tom, but I looked around and saw a man in a hot tub. I assumed this was the guy, so I kept watching. Five minutes later, he got out of the hot tub and really was naked. I instantly got a headache and my eyes burned. I want to do something to prevent children from seeing him. I know he was in his own backyard, but you could see him clearly from the field. Would that count as public nudity? Do you think I should report him? — Scarred for Life

Dear Scarred: We're sure glad you didn't go blind. For someone claiming not to be a Peeping Tom, you certainly expended a lot of energy trying to catch a glimpse of this naked man. If he is hot-tubbing on his own property and taking appropriate precautions to be discreet, it is not public nudity. Unless, of course, he does the hot-tub routine only during games, in which case there is some exhibitionism going on. If you think this is traumatizing the Little Leaguers, you can mention it to one of the parents.

I am considering writing to Annie suggesting that this woman get some professional help. I think she needs some if the sight of a naked man gives her burning eyes and a headache, there is something seriously wrong with her. This after she intentionally looked down at the man's property knowing that she might see nudity.

At least Annie got that right, she went out of her way to look, yet not want to be considered a Peeping Tom. She needs to get a life. Seriously. Annie didn't go far enough to let her know. The man, however, probably doesn't know that he can be seen during the games as no one has ever made a complaint. If he was doing this for exhibitionist reasons, he would have made sure others would see him.

Bob S.
    Last edited by Bob S.; 05-20-2009, 07:24 PM. Reason: added URL

Re: Annie's Mailbox--a female Stu!

Sadly people like that do exist and more unfortunately they are the ones vocal enough to cause laws and penalties to be created and imposed. I agree the answer was not firm enough. The woman needs some psychiatric assistance.

Comment

There is something very seriously wrong with this woman. "Saving yourself for marrage" is a noble and personal decision but to come across as self rightious as she does it seems she may be a virgin for quite a bit longer.

Comment

I think she was torn between curiosity and a genuine fear of seeing nudity. She'll probably be fine with her partner when she gets married, but will still think public nudity is shocking and unacceptable, which is fair enough.

As for saying that she's a "female Stu", she is no such thing. I just got back from my workout and was chatting to a former work colleague I happened to see showering in the locker room - he was soaping himself all over while reminiscing about a funny episode we experienced when working together. I don't think this lady could do anything like that.

Stu

Comment

LOL! My Eyes! My Eyes! LOL! Then again perhaps it wasn't her eyes that were burning. Hmmm?

One good thing about this post is that it seems that backyard nudity is treated as non issue at least on the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu2630 View Post
            As for saying that she's a "female Stu", she is no such thing. I just got back from my workout and was chatting to a former work colleague I happened to see showering in the locker room - he was soaping himself all over while reminiscing about a funny episode we experienced when working together. I don't think this lady could do anything like that.

Stu
            Oh yes you would be like her if it were a woman instead of a man as we know how repulsed you are by the female body.

Comment

Originally posted by NudeAl View Post
              LOL! My Eyes! My Eyes! LOL! Then again perhaps it wasn't her eyes that were burning. Hmmm?

One good thing about this post is that it seems that backyard nudity is treated as non issue at least on the surface.
              LOL --- I think you are right!! LOL

Comment

MoonShadow

Yes, I would find it harder to deal with seeing a naked female but, as I never see naked females, I'm not sure just how I would react.

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stu2630 View Post
                  MoonShadow

Yes, I would find it harder to deal with seeing a naked female but, as I never see naked females, I'm not sure just how I would react.

Stu
                  "Harder" ??

Comment

redtan

I'm glad you find that droll. Please remember that we don't do nudity in the Stu household - not even within my marriage - so I never see ladies in a state of undress.

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by NudeAl View Post

Since I live in a subdivision in the mid-west, nearly all backyards are open to everyone's view from quite a way up and down the block, so I am amazed at the statement that "backyard nudity is treated as a non issue at least on the surface".
                      I feel that at most places in or around the cities in the USA, backyard nudity would be a very big issue. Possibly the statement refers to California and Florida where I suppose many may have private backyards.
                      Last edited by David77; 05-22-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Scarred for Life is the perfect example of the kind of person who hikes for miles off the beaten path to a secluded stretch of river just to be offended by somebody skinnydipping. And, having been offended, can now complain to the authorities just because the complaining person can somehow satisfy a need to control someone else. Reading Scarred for Life's letter, she clearly states that she wanted to see the naked guy and complain about his actions and I would not be surprised if the rumors she heard are the only reason she went to the game. I work with a person with a type of control disorder who is male and nearly 50 years old and in a way feel sorry for him because he has managed to lose everyone's respect for him because of the games he plays.

Comment

I do say curiosity killed the cat she got blinded too that's what you call a nosey $ss.

Comment

I have always wondered, for someone who does not accept nudity, why visit clothesfree.com?

Comment

Bob, You should absolutely send a letter. This little 23 year old pervert should be straightened out. I suggest a daily regimine of nude beaches and clubs for 2 weeks. Followed by a Chippendales night out.

With any luck her head will explode before she has a time to breed.

"Burning eyes". That is so funny, I wonder if she told the people she was with that exact phrase and how long they laughed at her.

As far as the backyard nudity, in all likelyhood the guy has a wood fence, as she says that she had to look down into his yard.

It's truely unfortunate that some little moron like her will probably get the police to visit this fellow, let's hope that he does not get into any trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X