Tan lines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tan lines!

Love watching nude in news and all associated information on the website, think you guys do a great job of promoting social nudity! Just little surprised at the fact that in lots of pictures the nude casters have tan lines, thought with all the time you spent making great TV and all the naturist resorts you visit you would all have all over tans! not that I am criticising just an observation!

Love watching nude in news and all associated information on the website, think you guys do a great job of promoting social nudity! Just little surprised at the fact that in lots of pictures the nude casters have tan lines, thought with all the time you spent making great TV and all the naturist resorts you visit you would all have all over tans! not that I am criticising just an observation!

Comment

I noticed the same thing but figured that they are closet nudists who only come out for showtime!

Comment

barebum,

I think a real problem with tan lines is that once you get them in a season, they are hard to get rid of. I had to wear a suit while staining a deck for friends back in July. I got a terrible burn from being bent over all day working. I have been stuck with those lines most of the year...even though I've went nude a LOT. Oh well, guess now that I'm unfortunately fading to white I'll be able to start fresh next vacation/spring/summer!

Comment

barebum,

It's the same thing in art modeling. I have asked the following two questions: 1) If so many naturists are art models, they why do so many models have tan lines? 2) I would think that most artists would prefer to draw or paint someone without tan lines as drawing someone with tan lines is distracting and almost like drawing someone wearing swimwear (which defeats the purpose). The answer that I have received for the second question is usually "artists will paint whoever they can find as a model". The answer to the first question is still up in the air. Any ideas???

Comment

Yes,once you get those pesky tan lines they're there for quite some time.When I go to resorts it looke like I still have shorts and socks on because of that problem.I'd love to be nude more often but it is difficult in a textile world.I just try to wear as little as possible.

Comment

I am a cycler and ride 300 kilometres in public roads. Unfortunately I cannot ride in the buff, so I have these horrible tan-lines from the cycling gear. Even if I sunbath constantly and do other activities naked, I am exposed to the sun more often and for longer while clothed. So, my tan lines are very difficult to hide or make desapear

Comment

Sanslines:"If so many naturists are art models, they why do so many models have tan lines?"

My answer would be the reverse is not true. Maybe only a small number of art models are nudists.

Bob S.

Comment

Have to agree with oskimal here .... more activities are done in the sun while clothed especially yard work. And I am not one who lays out in the sun as I rather be up and about doing things.

Over the years, for me, tans lines no longer bother me.

Allie

Comment

I prefer no tan lines, but they do appear as after doing yard work, especially in the front, I have to wear something. But I do try to work in the back as much as possible to make them (tan lines) disappear, if at all possible.

Comment

Unless you are lucky enough to be nude 24/7, you're going to get tan lines. It is just a fact of life.

Comment

I get them all the time under my cheeks!

Comment

Ya'll should check out cooltan.com they have clothing that you can tan through, though if you have to wear pants or shorts(other than board shorts)you will still have some tan-lines, and of course the sock tan line can only be limited by wearing low-profile socks or flip-flops with thin straps. They have swim wear on there as well for men and women.

Comment

Fuzzy,
                            what you have are not called "tan lines" here in the US. Many of us call them "winks"!
                            Sawdust

Comment

The worst tan lines are on women from whering high heels...what is up with that?

Comment

Working...
                              X