5,200 Australians bare all for photo shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5,200 Australians bare all for photo shoot

About 5,200 naked people embraced each other on the steps of Sydney's iconic Opera House on Monday for a photo shoot by Spencer Tunick.

http://www.winknews.com/news/weird/85842632.html

Re: 5,200 Australians bare all for photo shoot

I am going to visit Sydney in May. If my timing would have been better it would have been great to participate. Looking forward to seeing Australia.

Comment

He's been doing that so often that I would no longer call that 'weird and wacky' news.
      It's been all over the mainstream media, even on TV in Asian countries, even though most of the footage was 'fuzzy.'
      The Italian newspaper La Stampa has 12 pictures here.

Comment

Originally posted by naturistoftheyear View Post
        most of the footage was 'fuzzy.'
        The Italian newspaper La Stampa has 12 pictures here.
        In the photos on LaStampa it was not the feet that were "fuzzy', it was the men's "short and curlies" etc that were fuzzy.

It's was great that a bit of nudity has caused images of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the spectacular Opera House (photos 1& 2) to be spread around the world.

Comment

5,200 naked Australians posing in front of what is essentially the symbol of Australia to the world would be like 5,200 naked Americans posing in front of the Statue of Liberty.

Think about how likely that is, and then think about the differences in attitudes and mores between the two countries.

Later,

Mike

Comment

A male Taiwanese Ph.D. student stood in the front row and got interviewed on Taiwan TV. The general tone was positive, and the conclusion was that the student would like something like this to happen in Taiwan.
            Spencer Tunick, are you listening?

Comment

Working...
            X