X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naturistoftheyear
    replied
    Re: Daily Mail Article

Looks like they had a fun day, and I see nothing wrong with the article.
    They were lucky with the weather, because when I think of Wales in late April or early May, I think of 'chilly.'

Leave a comment:

• London Joe
    replied

Tiger 79,

Dear oh dear - another newspaper 'snob' who thinks he's intellectually superior to anyone who might dare open the pages of the Daily Mail. Do tell me exactly what you think it so bad about the paper?? (I bet I have heard all your reasons before and I also bet none of them are backed up by having actually read the paper recently!!)

Leave a comment:

• Stu2630
    replied

tiger79

That's a bit unfair. Yes, some are a bit extreme and intolerant, but I have always maintained that the majority of people are really quite conservative when it comes to nudity. They'll tell you that "I'm not a prude but....", and may even giggle and poke fun at it, but really they don't like it and they don't want it on their doorstep - or their local beach. The comments reflect that and that's why I think there should be places set aside for nudism and places for everyone else, and public spaces should be divided proportionally.

Stu

Leave a comment:

• tiger79
    replied

I think the comments reflect the intellect of "Daily Mail" readers!

Leave a comment:

• Stu2630
    started a topic Daily Mail Article

Daily Mail Article

Natural wonders of the world: Nudists enjoy day trip to remote island off the coast of Wales

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0mJKsaXa0

Interesting article - and interesting comments. Enjoy!

Stu
Working...
X