Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " National Nude Day"

I hope I put this in the right thread.

Today is "National Nude Day" I want to wish every one on the forum a "Happy Nude Day" all of you who are retired stay nude and all of us who have to work today, and can only be nude after work and can't wait hang in there have a nude day every one

Re: " National Nude Day"

What a day to have a repairman at the house! BUT, after he leaves.....the clothes are coming OFF!
    Happy Nude Day everyone! (And my hubbies 45th bday!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkinpie View Post
      Today is "National Nude Day" I want to wish every one on the forum a "Happy Nude Day" all of you who are retired stay nude and all of us who have to work today, and can only be nude after work and can't wait hang in there have a nude day every one
      I don't wish to seem coy, but I've been working at "home alone" all day long, and yep, I've been able to be naked most of the day too! Sorry, couldn't resist the post :-)

Rich.

Comment

Every day should be national - and international - nude day!

Comment

Originally posted by DenitaLC View Post
          What a day to have a repairman at the house! BUT, after he leaves.....the clothes are coming OFF!
          Happy Nude Day everyone! (And my hubbies 45th bday!)
          Well Happy Birthday to the your hubby wishing him many more in the future :hb:

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim View Post
            Every day should be national - and international - nude day!
            Yep after work when I get home I start stripping by the door

Comment

Take your smut some where else why you choose this website for your smut you don't have nothing better to do you cyco.
              Last edited by Pumpkinpie; 07-16-2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

I missed Nat'l Nude Day. I guess I'll have to stay dressed til next year. It's gonna be rough in the shower. C'mon! Everyday is nude day!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkinpie View Post
                  Yep after work when I get home I start stripping by the door
                  I'll go you one better I work about 90 miles from home and live there durring the week. On the drive home I get nekkid and drive home that way pull in the drive way and go in the house. Last weekend I didn't wear clothes until Monday morning and I drove to my club neekid for a day visit on Saturday and drove home that way too. I may be pushing things a bit but having to wear clothes all week at work can make you get creative.

Comment

naked friday

If you could would you go to work naked? I would if others were naked. Think about how different it would be around coworkers.

Comment

Re: naked friday

Originally posted by Jeff Brooks View Post
                      If you could would you go to work naked? I would if others were naked. Think about how different it would be around coworkers.
                      At least this should be our dream.

Comment

Working...
                      X