Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

    Seen for the first time, the only nude picture of Liz Taylor, taken at age 24. It was a gift for Michael Todd, her third husband.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...seen-time.html

  • #2
    Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

    Originally posted by EZ Nude View Post
    Seen for the first time, the only nude picture of Liz Taylor, taken at age 24. It was a gift for Michael Todd, her third husband.
    Well, apart from the fact that the link you gave is 3 months old, you perhaps haven't caught up with the fact that it was quickly discredited as being a faked photo! See here and here for just a couple of explanations.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

      Originally posted by tiger79 View Post
      Well, apart from the fact that the link you gave is 3 months old, you perhaps haven't caught up with the fact that it was quickly discredited as being a faked photo! See here and here for just a couple of explanations.
      Sorry about that! Goes to show, you can't believe everything you read on the internet. What's funny is, I asked my self, I wonder if this is fake.
      Last edited by EZ Nude; 07-08-2011, 03:03 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

        Something did not look right about the photo, before I saw that it was faked. The breast size did not seem to match up, Liz seems more well endowed then the girl in the photo.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

          I believe, years ago it seems, Liz Taylor did do a nude layout for Playboy Magazine. It was sometime in the mid 1980s or so.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

            Thank you Nimrod , Its funny I thought the exact thing . I hope that isnt bad

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

              Originally posted by sunnysmile_fl View Post
              I believe, years ago it seems, Liz Taylor did do a nude layout for Playboy Magazine. It was sometime in the mid 1980s or so.
              Not Liz Taylor, but you may be thinking of Joan Collins who posed for Playboy in 1983 at the age of 49.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

                Kind of a shame, it's a nice pic. In the story it was said that it was a gift for her third husband whom she married at 24. I know she married a lot but number three at 24, is that right?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

                  Originally posted by jon71 View Post
                  Kind of a shame, it's a nice pic. In the story it was said that it was a gift for her third husband whom she married at 24. I know she married a lot but number three at 24, is that right?
                  8 marriages; 7 men. See here.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

                    Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
                    Not Liz Taylor, but you may be thinking of Joan Collins who posed for Playboy in 1983 at the age of 49.
                    You're right! It was Joan. Thanks, Mark. Sorry 'bout that, folks. Didn't mean to get your hopes up too high.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

                      Originally posted by carbuff View Post
                      Thank you Nimrod , Its funny I thought the exact thing . I hope that isnt bad
                      I do not think being observant is a bad thing. I also noticed that the model in the picture appears to be shaved, could be the pose, but Liz at twenty-four I do not think would be shaved since that was not the fasion then.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

                        Originally posted by nimrod View Post
                        I do not think being observant is a bad thing. I also noticed that the model in the picture appears to be shaved, could be the pose, but Liz at twenty-four I do not think would be shaved since that was not the fasion then.
                        Good theory, except that you'll see from the links I posted that the body photo was believed to have been taken in 1940 - years earlier!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

                          Originally posted by tiger79 View Post
                          8 marriages; 7 men. See here.

                          Wild. The only one I'm old enough to really remember is Larry Fortensky.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: A Young, Nude, Elizabeth Taylor.

                            Originally posted by tiger79 View Post
                            Good theory, except that you'll see from the links I posted that the body photo was believed to have been taken in 1940 - years earlier!
                            Would not be the first time I was wrong, just do not think that it was as popular then as it is now.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X