Downloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading

Am i the only one who cant view the videos?? I just get fragments of every show, i have never before experienced this. This is the only site i have come across that i just cannot download anything....

Am i the only one who cant view the videos?? I just get fragments of every show, i have never before experienced this. This is the only site i have come across that i just cannot download anything....

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Nudeswede:

Nudeswede - this is USA capitalism at work. Did you pay the annual membership fees? If not, that's why you can't view the videos. If you have paid the annual fees and you're still having problems, contact the administration of this website.

Comment

As Journeyman stated, if you are having any problems, let the administrators know. I had a problem, much similar to yours, so I notified the administrators and they helped me out.

Comment

We have been experiencing problems with our server since Dec. 24th and have been working on the issue since. We did some maintenance on the server and are still having some problems with the server timing out. You may experience difficulties downloading large shows because it may time out in the middle of the download. Please be patient as we work out this problem.
          Thanks!
          Corey Mangold
          ClothesFree, Inc.
          President
          [email protected]
          http://www.ClothesFree.com

Comment

Working...
          X