Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jude Law (and General Celebrity) Private-Life Nudity

Hi Everyone -

I was watching "Too Late with Adam Carolla" on Comedy central tonight, and the dude spent quite a chunk of time on Jude Law getting photographed by the paparazzi at his mother's home in France. All the cliche's were there; size, circumcision status, etc.

My question to you is what do you think of Jude's right to privacy and the big deal about celebrity nudity?

For more info on Jude's nude scene, check out http://thebosh.com/archives/2005/08/naked_pictures.php

Hi Everyone -

I was watching "Too Late with Adam Carolla" on Comedy central tonight, and the dude spent quite a chunk of time on Jude Law getting photographed by the paparazzi at his mother's home in France. All the cliche's were there; size, circumcision status, etc.

My question to you is what do you think of Jude's right to privacy and the big deal about celebrity nudity?

For more info on Jude's nude scene, check out http://thebosh.com/archives/2005/08/naked_pictures.php

Comment

The big deal about the situation isn't that he was naked. It was that he was Jude Law--a CELEBRITY. Many many people want to know all they can about celebrities for whatever reason. If it would have been you or me, no one would have cared...especially in Europe.

And as for Jude's right to privacy, I think he has a right not to be followed by a bunch of photographers. But the reality is, he will be followed as long as he is famous. So I think he should have known better than to change outdoors if he was that concerned about it. Either that or he should have turned around; less of a chance photographers would have been hiding in the water.

Comment

The amount in the press about this photo is just ludicrous ! It reminds me of my earlier discussion thread (see below)

http://clothesfreeforums.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/140...280051453#1280051453

Why is anyone bothered that we have now seen a few more inches of Mr Law's skin than we have previously ?? It seems so crazy to me , it's as though now he has been exposed in this way that people have greater knowledge of him ???? It's just skin ?

I find this incident so sadly typical of the obsession society has with celebrity and nudity in particular.

What's the difference between the photo on the left and the one on the right ? Is our perception or knowledge of his character changed as a result of having seen his genitals ? As a society we need to get over these hang ups and focus on the important issues.

That's me off my soapbox for now -
        Cheers, Mrbee

Comment

i think celebraties should be able to express their lifestyle just as us. can we really be sure this is him since there are so many doubles. showed my wife and she couldn't be sure. course she never saw him nude before. unclothed makes a difference. i'm finding more celebs are into the nude lifestyle in different magazines. michael foxx from lost is another one who is a nudist. read that in details.

Comment

I couldn't agree more MrBee!!!

Comment

quote:
              i'm finding more celebs are into the nude lifestyle in different magazines. michael foxx from lost is another one who is a nudist. read that in details.

Yeah Keith, saw that article on the clothesfree's Nudes in the News page. Here's the article - http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...163776/1/.html

Comment

Brian, what a great story about Mathew Fox. Its a pity we all have not got the guts to do that sort of thing amongst our friends and co workers, it would go a long way to make people relax about nudity.

I know there are a lot of regular nudists out there who like Mathew would strip in front of a group of co workers but there are a lot who wouldn't but should take a chance and strip off and jump in - if the opportunity arises

JAMES

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by mrbee:
                  The amount in the press about this photo is just ludicrous ! It reminds me of my earlier discussion thread (see below)

http://clothesfreeforums.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/140...280051453#1280051453

Why is anyone bothered that we have now seen a few more inches of Mr Law's skin than we have previously ?? It seems so crazy to me , it's as though now he has been exposed in this way that people have greater knowledge of him ???? It's just skin ?

I find this incident so sadly typical of the obsession society has with celebrity and nudity in particular.

What's the difference between the photo on the left and the one on the right ? Is our perception or knowledge of his character changed as a result of having seen his genitals ? As a society we need to get over these hang ups and focus on the important issues.

That's me off my soapbox for now -
                  Cheers, Mrbee

Nicely said Mrbee.

Comment

Working...
                  X