John Kerry's Daughter's Wardrobe Non-Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kerry's Daughter's Wardrobe Non-Malfunction

After all the furore regarding Ms. Jackson's wardrobe malfunction, I'm shocked that there has NOT been much news about Ms. Kerry's translucent dress at the Canne's film festival (see pic on
    http://www.tera.ca/
    (scroll down to the May 18 story)).

Given Ms. Kerry's unabashed promotion of topfreedom, I think this would give American nudists a strong incentive to vote for her father John.

Any comments from Americans on this???

I dont think that Kerry really cares about topfreedom or nudity right now, he just wants to make Bush look like an idiot and get into office and worry about petty issues like screwing up education and raising taxes. Maybe after that he will concentrate on nudism but I think he wants to screw up our economy first. I dont really like the guy but id vote him in for the sole fact that i want Bush out more than I care about Kerry being in office.

Comment

MikeJB, maybe you should join his campaign, I'm sure he could use the advice.

Your friend,
      Randy

Comment

Beleive it or not, but John kerry is more likely to curtail our freedoms. He beleives that government should be running much of our lives and that people like him are more intelligent than the rest of us, therefore they should instruct us on how to run our lives.
        I know that I want less government interference in my life, not more.
        As for nudism, I read a poll that a majority of nudists were conservative christians. Not the type of people that kerry would look to support.

Comment

I think the guy has some good ideas but I just think he needs some help with some things because he's gotta get people interested in voting for him. Luckily Bush is doing such a crappy job that he is helping Kerry so that Kerry himself has to do very little to win. I sure hope Kerry does something big for nudism or at least topfreedom for women.

Comment

Yes, he will close all the beaches that are in national parks and seashores to appease some wacko environmental group, thus taking away some of the best spots that we like to enjoy.

Then, he will probably fiind a way to tax nudity.

Comment

I just want Kerry in there cuz I dont like Bush and there isnt any other choices so really if it gets down to the nitty gritty I think id want Kerry in there. I dont honestly think though that either of them would support nudism that much. I dont like Kerry because of his attitude and his wanting to control and tax everything but I dont like Bush for ignoring our issues here and his constant yammering about Iraq and all the need for these conservative morals and ideals that would just make people wanna get rid of nudity even more.

Comment

Ooops, noticed a type in my original posting...
                quote:
                After all the furore regarding Ms. Jackson's wardrobe malfunction, I'm shocked that there has been much news about Ms. Kerry's translucent dress
                should have read
                quote:
                After all the furore regarding Ms. Jackson's wardrobe malfunction, I'm shocked that there has *NOT* been much news about Ms. Kerry's translucent dress
                [The original posting has been fixed.]

Was there much news about Ms. Kerry in the U.S.; I didn't seem much seep over the northern border.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Boomhousedriver:
                  [qb] Beleive it or not, but John kerry is more likely to curtail our freedoms. He beleives that government should be running much of our lives and that people like him are more intelligent than the rest of us, therefore they should instruct us on how to run our lives.[/qb]
                  This is the very first time I've heard someone accuse Kerry of being a conservative!

Comment

I hardly think Kerry is a conservative.

Comment

I did not acuse him of being conservative mark. I think you may be a little confused about conservative vs liberal.
                      Liberals are more likely to restict freedoms and impose governmental controls than conservatives. That is exactly opposite to conservatism.
                      I live in the most liberal, democratically controlled state in the union. Almost every elected official is a liberal democrat. 80% of the state legislature is democrats.
                      Taxes are skyrocketing and they are restricting every liberty from helmet laws fror motorcycle riders to closing the only nude beach in the state.

Comment

Boom, I think Mark was just being facetious.

"As for nudism, I read a poll that a majority of nudists were conservative christians."

I think that nudism is generally a cross-section of society. But the thing is that we have two orgs in the US, The AANR and TNS. Now these generally attract different people. The AANR, focused more on parks/resorts--small communities for nudism--tends to attract conservatives.

The TNS, focused more on establishing and maintaining beaches and open spaces, tends to be more proactive and thus, liberal.

Bob S.

Comment

quote:
                          He beleives that government should be running much of our lives and that people like him are more intelligent than the rest of us, therefore they should instruct us on how to run our lives.
                          That sounds exactly like the so-called conservatives now in power.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by MichaelJB:
                            [qb] I dont think that Kerry really cares about topfreedom or nudity right now, he just wants to make Bush look like an idiot...[/qb]
                            Kerry certainly has an easy job of that. Every time Mr. Bush gives a speech or press conference, he looks like a deer in the headlights. I really think they should'nt let him talk in public. I hope he's smarter than he looks and acts.

Comment

Yeah I think Bush if he wants to go out and speak he should do it more and learn how to do it right otherwise not do it at all, because he really sucks at it now and if he cant do it right then he doesnt belong before the public.

Comment

Working...
                              X