X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Naked Gardening Day 5 May

World Naked Gardening Day 5 May
    Get the word out.

This is not a protest, not like the Naked Bike Ride, it is simply a public awareness of how nudity can be family orientated & enjoyable!

Hopefully I will be out planting some winter vegetables in my backyard in Queensland.

Full details at:
    http://wngd.org/

World Naked Gardening Day 5 May
    Get the word out.

This is not a protest, not like the Naked Bike Ride, it is simply a public awareness of how nudity can be family orientated & enjoyable!

Hopefully I will be out planting some winter vegetables in my backyard in Queensland.

Full details at:
    http://wngd.org/

Comment

World Naked Cinco de Mayo day. I should plant some cilantro and jalapenos. Naked.

Comment

In some areas of the US, it has a very good chance of being cold and rainy until early July, especially in the area where I live. I have been out in the garden nude already this spring and am hoping for a nice day on the 5th. It is nice when the sun is out and has been in the low 70's, but still lots of wet weather before summer comes!

Comment

if i could i certainly would be planting the garden nude! wouldn't that be fantastic!!

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by naturalmanwa:
            In some areas of the US, it has a very good chance of being cold and rainy until early July, especially in the area where I live. I have been out in the garden nude already this spring and am hoping for a nice day on the 5th. It is nice when the sun is out and has been in the low 70's, but still lots of wet weather before summer comes!

Naturalmanwa: If the 5th is as nice as today...we'll be pulling weeds nude! It was glorious today...finally!

Comment

Well put Denita. I'm in Tacoma and it was beautiful! Took a nap in the sun out on my deck this afternoon )

Comment

I'll have to plant the garden early in the day. Since it is an unofficial holiday I will have to do my part to drink beer. Nekkidskier hope you didn't get burned falling asleep!

Comment

We master gardeners have a plant sale that day. I mentioned that it was WNGD at our last business meeting. The president said, "I know, but not at the plant sale." I said, "Yeah, just before and after; I guess."

It'll be too cool before the sale. Guess I'll go, pick up some plants, take some pictures for my newsletter and then come home and be naked.

Comment

I'll plan to be nude that day, working in my garden
                    NudeinBama

Comment

Ralph, our Master Gardeners plant sale will be two weeks later, on the 19th.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by nekkidskier:
                        Well put Denita. I'm in Tacoma and it was beautiful! Took a nap in the sun out on my deck this afternoon )

What happened to this afternoon? LOL
                        I enjoyed over an hour on the deck here too....it was so beautiful. I hope we get more of those days soon!

Comment

I spent part of the afternoon this past Sunday putting flowers in some planters in my backyard. The weather was warm and sunny and the work was messy. It seemed obvious that the job should be done nude. I guess I jumped the gun on the official naked gardening day.

Comment

We will be gardening in the window box and indoor plants here again this year,

Comment

No chance for me on that day though I'd love to spend the day nude out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X