a cuurent affair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a cuurent affair

So how did the thing with A Current Affair at desert shadows go and does anyone know when it will air?

So how did the thing with A Current Affair at desert shadows go and does anyone know when it will air?

Comment

It went really well and it's supposed to air the first week in September. I will put more details online when I find out which night that week.

Thanks!
      Corey Mangold
      INA President
      [email protected]
      http://www.ClothesFree.com

Comment

thanks for the reply corey.

Comment

quote:

ClothesFree TV will be in Palm Springs this weekend filming the Desert Shadows Inn Saturday Nite Dance and also a Nude Celebrity Bus Tour on Sunday Morning. (...)

See show 115! - which a.o. features the naked celebrity bus tour. It was 'interesting'.

Two comments:

• yeah, you people really ought to have shown some of the clips of "making of the movie 'les textiles'" to the fox crew (?) first!! (see other topic somewhere here). I found it embarrassing, as if these guys were in the zoo or so (think scene outside the bus, halfway the tour).

• did anyone else also notice something quite striking?? Let me say not more than that I think Corey should invite his counterpart from the bus tour to the INA studio and CFTV show [/list]

Stay naked, as always!

Comment

They used Benny Hill music....arrrgh...Oh well, I guess we all need to laugh at ourselves sometimes. It was a little trite but not negative, at least.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Naturist4Ever:
              quote:

ClothesFree TV will be in Palm Springs this weekend filming the Desert Shadows Inn Saturday Nite Dance and also a Nude Celebrity Bus Tour on Sunday Morning. (...)

See show 115! - which a.o. features the naked celebrity bus tour. It was 'interesting'.

Two comments:

• yeah, you people really ought to have shown some of the clips of "making of the movie 'les textiles'" to the fox crew (?) first!! (see other topic somewhere here). I found it embarrassing, as if these guys were in the zoo or so (think scene outside the bus, halfway the tour).

• did anyone else also notice something quite striking?? Let me say not more than that I think Corey should invite his counterpart from the bus tour to the INA studio and CFTV show [/list]

Stay naked, as always!

I noticed show 115 includes Elvis and Pricilla Presley's Honeymoon Hideaway.

Comment

Working...
              X