Folsom, CA Chevolet dealers ad say's Shop Naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folsom, CA Chevolet dealers ad say's Shop Naked

FolsomChevy.com ad on Sacramento CA KCRA channel 3 say's SHOP NAKED.

Is this just a come on to get attention, or for real. I wonder what they would do, or say if nudists took them up on the ad.

Drive up to the showroom, go inside and drop your clothes TO SHOP NAKED. After all it's private property and they Posted "Shop Naked"

I probably think they mean shop naked at their "FolsomChevy.com" web site as it mentions "save time shop online" but it sure doesn't read that way with the bold emphasis on "SHOP NAKED".

I guess one could get in trouble if someone complained as most car dealer’s show rooms are all glass facing public streets.

Would be interesting to look at their cars naked and sit in their seats with or without a towel naked. They would surely scurry to get one of those service departments paper matt’s for you to sit on, or make the price so high as to get rid of you.

Is this misusing nudity, naked, or nudism as a form of advertising?

I read once where a car dealer many years ago advertised cars for so many bananas and someone actually took them up on the ad. When they refused to honor the ad, the customer took them to court and actually won the case for so many bananas and drove off in a new car.

If Sacramento, and Folsom CA area wasn’t so uptight about public nudity, it would be interesting to take them up on their ad for laughs, or would it?

LOL

FolsomChevy.com ad on Sacramento CA KCRA channel 3 say's SHOP NAKED.

Is this just a come on to get attention, or for real. I wonder what they would do, or say if nudists took them up on the ad.

Drive up to the showroom, go inside and drop your clothes TO SHOP NAKED. After all it's private property and they Posted "Shop Naked"

I probably think they mean shop naked at their "FolsomChevy.com" web site as it mentions "save time shop online" but it sure doesn't read that way with the bold emphasis on "SHOP NAKED".

I guess one could get in trouble if someone complained as most car dealer’s show rooms are all glass facing public streets.

Would be interesting to look at their cars naked and sit in their seats with or without a towel naked. They would surely scurry to get one of those service departments paper matt’s for you to sit on, or make the price so high as to get rid of you.

Is this misusing nudity, naked, or nudism as a form of advertising?

I read once where a car dealer many years ago advertised cars for so many bananas and someone actually took them up on the ad. When they refused to honor the ad, the customer took them to court and actually won the case for so many bananas and drove off in a new car.

If Sacramento, and Folsom CA area wasn’t so uptight about public nudity, it would be interesting to take them up on their ad for laughs, or would it?

LOL

Comment

I bet you that if I drove up in my Corvette and told them that I was interested in looking at new Corvettes, if I could "Shop Naked", that they just might let me.

Comment

Money has a way of "talking" in all kinds of ways. Yet maybe in California one could get away with shopping nude, but here in the east, especially in the south, there would be complaints, bad news PR and any amount of other undesirable activity.

Comment

After going to the website and looking for the "shop naked" info...
          "FOLSOMCHEVYADS.COM is a revolutionary car shopping experience that puts the best deals at your fingertips, 24/7."
          With their new website, you can shop naked from your home computer...no need to go to the show room to see the prices.

It's a gimmick. Too bad someone doesn't show up there and ask to go naked on the floor...the reaction from management could be quite amusing.

Comment

Yea Dental, that was my impression about shopping on your computer naked. I agree in that nobody had, or has the courage in calling their bluff and actually showing up naked to go car shopping. Too bad the salemen wouldn't opt to sell naked as well, to show they have 'nothing to hide' in their deals (lol).

Comment

I live in Sacramento, just 10 mins away from Folsom, and I could swear that they also had the same shop naked ads on TV as well. Its obvious that the ad is meant for online purposes. I don't think anyone will literally go in and buy a car, nude.

Comment

Working...
              X