X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude at the drive-thru

From the Louisville Courier-Journal:

Teen accused of ordering food in nude

COLUMBIA CITY, Ind. — A teenager accused of ordering from at least three fast-food drive-through windows while nude faces a misdemeanor indecent exposure charge.

David Gatton, 18, of Columbia City, was found in the parking lot of a McDonald's by a sheriff's deputy after police received a call that he had been nude when he ordered from his car at the Arby's drive-through, police said.

"Maybe it was a way to enjoy the last of the warm weather," said Capt. Brian Anspach of the Columbia City Police Department.

Sgt. Mike Engle of the Whitley County Sheriff's Department passed the car Tuesday night in Columbia City, 20 miles west of Fort Wayne. Engle said he turned around to stop it and saw that Gatton had driven into the McDonald's lot.
    When Engle got to the car, Gatton was putting his clothes back on.

Police said that Gatton had a clothed male passenger in the car and that the pair had been making the stops as a joke.

From the Louisville Courier-Journal:

Teen accused of ordering food in nude

COLUMBIA CITY, Ind. — A teenager accused of ordering from at least three fast-food drive-through windows while nude faces a misdemeanor indecent exposure charge.

David Gatton, 18, of Columbia City, was found in the parking lot of a McDonald's by a sheriff's deputy after police received a call that he had been nude when he ordered from his car at the Arby's drive-through, police said.

"Maybe it was a way to enjoy the last of the warm weather," said Capt. Brian Anspach of the Columbia City Police Department.

Sgt. Mike Engle of the Whitley County Sheriff's Department passed the car Tuesday night in Columbia City, 20 miles west of Fort Wayne. Engle said he turned around to stop it and saw that Gatton had driven into the McDonald's lot.
    When Engle got to the car, Gatton was putting his clothes back on.

Police said that Gatton had a clothed male passenger in the car and that the pair had been making the stops as a joke.

Comment

interesting!!!!

Comment

I have done this, driven thru nude, at a fast food restaurant but never, never as a prank or joke. If I suspect that my high profile truck is not high enough so the drive up window person can see me, I cover.

These pranks are what gives simple nude driving the fuel, those against it, to use ,the idea of driving nude, against us.

Then again........these probably weren't nudists/naturists, just kids being kids.

Comment

Working...
        X