Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poster of tennis star Maria Sharapova banned because of nipple indentation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poster of tennis star Maria Sharapova banned because of nipple indentation

    Yes, more nipple nincompoopery.

    A poster that was to be used to promote a Tennis Tournament in Canada has been digitally altered to remove the outline of a nipple:
    http://tinyurl.com/9qrwk

  • #2
    Why do people make a big deal out of this?

    Comment


    • #3
      My god! Women have nipples! Come on. It's obvious the poor gal has a sports bra on and isn't trying to copp a Venus Williams antic. Next thing you know, bulges in men's shorts will be taboo because, god forbid, it my infer the fellow has a thingy.

      SLO

      Comment


      • #4
        Decollatage? Sexy picture?

        I saw an athletic woman in what looked to be a normal tennis outfit in an appropriate pose.

        Sheesh!

        Comment


        • #5
          Ah yes....fueling the reenforcement.

          So basically.....to protect the young impressionable minds, let's just pretend women have no nipples. That way if they ever see any when their older they'll be offended and think it's some sort of erection.

          I'm suprised they didn't remove the cross too.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well I'll be darned, imagine, a good looking teenage girl who is also an athlete daring to have nipples? How shocking, the world is coming to an end ..... or else somebody is having a laugh?

            Doesn't this Richard Powers guy realise that she didn't show them off because she wanted it, they appeared due to the friction of her clothing? Perhaps he'd be happier to have her play topless (legally allowed I presume in Canada?) or even nude, thus alleviating the problem .. or am I taking this too far?

            The man needs a reality check for sure.

            Comment


            • #7
              SLO, what Venus Williams "antic" are you talking about? Maybe I'll switch from watching golf to tennis
              b.l.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DouglasG:
                Well I'll be darned, imagine, a good looking teenage girl who is also an athlete daring to have nipples? How shocking, the world is coming to an end ..... or else somebody is having a laugh?

                Doesn't this Richard Powers guy realise that she didn't show them off because she wanted it, they appeared due to the friction of her clothing? Perhaps he'd be happier to have her play topless (legally allowed I presume in Canada?) or even nude, thus alleviating the problem .. or am I taking this too far?

                The man needs a reality check for sure.
                Yes, it is legal for a woman to be topfree in Ontario. Now wouldn't that cause them something to talk about!

                Do they erase the men's nipples too???

                Comment


                • #9
                  And here's something they probably haven't noticed...

                  MEN HAVE NIPPLES TOO!!

                  This may come as a shock to some (none here -- but, rather, those of the textile world), but women aren't the only ones with those dasterdly little thingys.

                  Everyone has them just like everyone has a bum. I just wish the world would loosen it's undies a bit so the head shoved up said bum would get some air.

                  Sorry for the minor rant... thanks for listening.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Do they erase the men's nipples too???
                    Don't give them any ideas...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just goes to show you; Nastyness is in the mind of the beholder. You really have to look close to see the impression her nipple makes. My sirt makes a bigger impression of mine when I'm sweaty. This guy needs a shrink.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Baron Lake:
                        SLO, what Venus Williams "antic" are you talking about? Maybe I'll switch from watching golf to tennis
                        b.l.
                        Okay! It was Serena Williams and she has promoted here line of Tennis Apparell and her nipples are quite visible when she plays and advertises her ware.

                        SLO

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          well delete her breast well then her legs..wait her butt...her mid body...oh no her face is showing.........wait she has long blond hair

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am really surprised at the attitude of our norther neighbors to something so trivial and igsignificant. If she had complained, then thats another matter but I do not think she did. It is perplexing to me, and leaves me in wonderment at the attitude expressed, in a negative fashion, of something that is of no consequence -- especially for Canadians!Alanis must be having a field day with this one!
                            --Danee

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Danee:
                              I am really surprised at the attitude of our norther neighbors to something so trivial and igsignificant. If she had complained, then thats another matter but I do not think she did. It is perplexing to me, and leaves me in wonderment at the attitude expressed, in a negative fashion, of something that is of no consequence -- especially for Canadians!Alanis must be having a field day with this one!
                              --Danee
                              Hi Danee,

                              Well it happens down there a lot too. One or two women on Desperate Housewives apparently need to have their nipples "erased".

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X