No announcement yet.

Wife Swap-Lost Episode?nudist family??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Swap-Lost Episode?nudist family??

Hey has anyone heard or read anywhere that there was a clothed and a nudist family that swapped wives in Wife Swap?&that it never was aired on TV?SInce I have read that somewhere that, about Wife Swap.

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1004406.h...rtainment.television

Hey has anyone heard or read anywhere that there was a clothed and a nudist family that swapped wives in Wife Swap?&that it never was aired on TV?SInce I have read that somewhere that, about Wife Swap.

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_1004406.h...rtainment.television

Comment

According to the story, they are looking for a naturist family to do the swap with, so nothing as aired yet, unless the story is old, you are going to have to wait for it.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere elso that they already di swap wives with a nudist family and a clothed family, that it wasn't aired on TV.

Comment

If they don't broadcast on TV, then put it online. We would love to see it.

Comment

Do you guys seriously think that the'll show on U.K or US television?If so like before it starts aring will they like have a warning or caution that the show contains nudity lifestyle, and will fuzz out the private parts, or not.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Backyardswimmer:
              Do you guys seriously think that the'll show on U.K or US television?If so like before it starts aring will they like have a warning or caution that the show contains nudity lifestyle, and will fuzz out the private parts, or not.

ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 here have shown serious nudist/naturist documentaries and though they do put a warning before they don't tend to do any blurring if the show is aired after 9pm.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by BlobbyBob:
                quote:

ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 here have shown serious nudist/naturist documentaries and though they do put a warning before they don't tend to do any blurring if the show is aired after 9pm.

I mean like herein America ABC channel.

Comment

quote:
                  I mean like herein America ABC channel.

Well you initially said UK as well, which I why I mentioned those channels here in the UK that do show such programmes.

Comment

Working...
                  X