Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eldin el Hilaalii from Oz

Back-translation:
    Sheih Tadzh Eldin el Hilaalii last month at Ramadan worhip preach told about woman not wearing those specific islaamic women head-wear, refers the newspaper `The Australian`. At presence of 500 muslim worshipers he argued: "If You are taking a naked meet piece and put it outside somewhere so the cats and dogs are coming and eating it up, who is a responsive for such happening - the dogs and cats or just those man not covered a meet?" "No, problem is uncovered flesh", he told. "If that woman would stay at her private room, (..) or would used an appropriate head-dress, she never would has any problems" teached sheih.

Just it was written in scandal chronicle of today`s newspaper here at me, section curiousities.

But I begun to dig bit deeper. Those the same people easily realizing how shockingly dumb sounds this sheih`s speech, actually DOES the similar deeds at own lives treating or making attitudes against OUR folks, the naturist gathering places and naturist women (have heard those dumbest expression - "naked in public - it turns out slut"). And there in such weird thinking their arguments are plainly the same as sheih`s.

Its worth to meditate about, isn`t?
    Double morals? For 90% of all nations? Heh!

Back-translation:
    Sheih Tadzh Eldin el Hilaalii last month at Ramadan worhip preach told about woman not wearing those specific islaamic women head-wear, refers the newspaper `The Australian`. At presence of 500 muslim worshipers he argued: "If You are taking a naked meet piece and put it outside somewhere so the cats and dogs are coming and eating it up, who is a responsive for such happening - the dogs and cats or just those man not covered a meet?" "No, problem is uncovered flesh", he told. "If that woman would stay at her private room, (..) or would used an appropriate head-dress, she never would has any problems" teached sheih.

Just it was written in scandal chronicle of today`s newspaper here at me, section curiousities.

But I begun to dig bit deeper. Those the same people easily realizing how shockingly dumb sounds this sheih`s speech, actually DOES the similar deeds at own lives treating or making attitudes against OUR folks, the naturist gathering places and naturist women (have heard those dumbest expression - "naked in public - it turns out slut"). And there in such weird thinking their arguments are plainly the same as sheih`s.

Its worth to meditate about, isn`t?

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by johny:
      (.....)Its worth to meditate about, isn`t?

It is indeed. Also considering that this type of opinion is not based in religion, but in culture. It is not only sad, but also vicious and unshakable.

Comment

Here in Australia, there has been a huge outcry from Australians against the Sheik's statements. I am sure he regrets that he made the speech but unfortunatly I don't think the outcry will change his unfortunate attitude.

JAMES

Comment

It appears that under pressure from moderate Muslem sections of the community the Sheik has gone on extended leave.

We hope he never returns.

JAMES

Comment

Working...
          X