Globe trekker- 12/10/05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Globe trekker- 12/10/05

Okay for what it's worth. Tonight The Travel channel is airing an article on Germany which will air some footage of a german nudest hotel. Havent seen it yet but it airs tonight at 10:00PM. The trailer for it is probably more provoking than the article wll be and you can be sure the pixelations will abound, but it may have some merit.

Okay for what it's worth. Tonight The Travel channel is airing an article on Germany which will air some footage of a german nudest hotel. Havent seen it yet but it airs tonight at 10:00PM. The trailer for it is probably more provoking than the article wll be and you can be sure the pixelations will abound, but it may have some merit.

Comment

I'm going to watch it.

Comment

Remember; it is 10pm eastern time.

That makes it 9pm central time.

Etc.

Comment

Back after the show!, all in all I think a fairly positive portrayal of naturism from a standpoint of German populace, very much at ease and commonplace. We as Americans can learn from it. Hopefully this 20 minutes can be gleaned from the show and used to educate us here in the west. Justine, the host appeared quite comfortable when joining in the naturist activities. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

I saw the show and concluded that I do not wish to visit at that locale, as it is on the North Sea and probably too cold.

I understand that they have nudist activities in Berlin, for instance, where the water for swimming is heated.

I liked the way the hostess joined in, nude, at the sea and at the sauna, in a very un-self-conscious way, as if she were a naturist. Maybe she is, or easily could be.

Comment

I can't believe I missed that episode. I am a faithful fan of Globe Trekker. All of the hosts are very laid back and on a number of occassions I have seen one go for a skinnydip.
              We get the show here on Tues. nights on a local PBS channel. I'll have to check the Travel Channel's schedule.

Comment

Working...
              X