"Purex Bleach" Television Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Purex Bleach" Television Ad

Has anyone else seen the Purex Bleach ad with the nude guy who's hanging some laundy in his backyard?

No, didnt see that one but did see one recently from a cell phone company (Verizon possibly) that included nudism.

Comment

I think the phone ad was for Vonage, which was mentioned on the forums awhile back. Another incidence of backyard nudity, BTW. I have yet to see the Purex bleach ad though.

UW

Comment

Yes I've seen the ad.

All those two ladies could talk about peering over the fence was how his socks he was wearing and the ones he was hanging on the line were soooo white. From how they were carrying on you'd never think he was nude, but that black square in the middle of the screen sort of gives it away when the ad cuts from them talking to show the man and his socks.

Funny.

Comment

Talk about timing, I was just reading this post and the commercial just played on the TV. First time I've seen it, but a neat commercial.

Comment

The commercial is great in that the focus is the whiteness of the socks and not the fact the dude is hanging laundry nude. I found it funny in that he is nude with the 1970's tube socks on. Maybe they thought the tube socks gives the women something to focus on!

Comment

Just saw the ad last night. Thought it to be very funny. Did like that the nudity wasn't mentioned but the big black square was a bit much.

Comment

So far I have only seen the Vonage ad...but i thought it was humorous...i will watch out for the Purex ad too

Comment

I have seen the purex commercial a couple of times. I have only seen it on the Spike channel while watching CSI (after 9pm). Have not seen it on the regular channels, yet.

Comment

I must be a total moron, I have not seen the commercial....but then again, I am one that "watches the radio".

Comment

Yeah i saw that ad yesterday while at work. It was oh one of the TV's in a waiting room. I thought it was very good except for the black square.

Comment

Whatd'ya mean,70's tube socks,I still wear them, with pants, not shorts.They give good support and keep the legs feeling refreshed and avoid so many shin splints, for me.
                        Nudeinbama

Comment

Originally posted by krcNY:
                          I have seen the purex commercial a couple of times. I have only seen it on the Spike channel while watching CSI (after 9pm). Have not seen it on the regular channels, yet.
                          It's been running since 1-MAR-06 during the 4 Dharma & Greg episodes (5PM-7PM CST) on WE TV.

Take Care & Have Fun Bare,
                          David
                          Last edited by D-TX; 09-22-2007, 11:49 PM. Reason: Fixing "quotes", they didn't transition well to the new forum.

Comment

Great commercial. Loved the look on the ladies as the looked over the fence.

Comment

When you think about it, it's surprising there aren't more commercials that dance around the subject of nudity. The general pubic is squeemish about nudity, but when they see any reference to it, they are all ears, which is exactly what an advertiser wants.

As a side note, I believe the Slowsky's are nude in those Comcast commercials. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X