Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever thought about living with out clothes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever thought about living with out clothes.

I had thought the other day:
    1. is possible to live without clothes.
    2. if was possible would you go without clothes all the time.

I spent the whole of last weekend without wearing clothes once and yes, I would do the food shopping naked were it possible.

Comment

I would most definately live without clothes if it were at all possible.

Comment

Originally posted by NCguy49:
        I would most definately live without clothes if it were at all possible.
        I'm with you

Comment

yes! i'm just about there now! since our grown daughter moved out on her own the only time i'm dressed is to go to the store or get the mail. i love every minute of it!

Comment

IF? everyone CAN stay in the buff in his/her/their own home. It's only personal choice. Public nudity needs to stay within the law for obvious reasons. Joining a local nudist club will allow for more opportunities to be nude.

Comment

There was a man in India who, as a young boy, took his clothes off when he got sick and quickly got better. After that, he felt that being naked was more healthy and never put a stitch of clothes on over the next eighty years.

I can't find the news article now (it was a few years ago and he may have died).

Bob S.

Comment

Yes would live without clothes for sure,we spend all weekends and days not at work nude.
                Its the only way to live and it should be law!!!

Comment

If the weather and the law permitted it, of course! And the next thing I'm going to do is check my lotto tickets. Rick

Comment

If I could, there is no doubt I would live naked. Iam always naked at home ( inside only ). Iam hoping next summer to get my patio done up so I can be naked outside too. I live in the middle of the city and on the edge of a park so if I could have a place outside to be naked it would be great. My wife is even starting to spend more time naked. She went with me to Forest Hills this summer. She only swam naked but I think she sees why I love being naked.

Comment

I would love to live without clothes. The longest I have gone naked was about 3 days, I think, during a vacation. It was nice to go to bed naked, get up and not get dressed and then stay naked until going back to bed. I would have loved to spend my whole vacation without getting dressed, but had to go out a few times.

Usually these days I get undressed as soon as I get home. It is just so much more comfortable. I haven't worn anything to bed in almost 20 years (didn't realise how long until just now. Wow.)and don't think I'd be able to sleep if I tried.

Comment

I think about it constantly. I hate to wear clothes. I'm not there yet but I'm getting pretty close to a nude life. I NEVER wear clothes at home and haven't for years. I don't even get dressed if someone comes over. I'm able to on average spend about half my work time nude and I try to expand on that as much as possible.

Comment

As I believe I have posted elsewhere in these forums, our "personal best" approaches 3 months when were living in France many years ago. My kids still talk fondly of that time in our lives. Around home, nudity is the norm for all of us. I agree, however, that walking naked down the street is simply a "stupid" thing to do. Pushing the envelope should come through more appropriate means-perhaps that is the old person in me talking

Comment

justnude sound like the whole family enjoy it it a lot.
                            Since you family is so used to it I bet you heard this phrase many times. Do we have to get dressed.

Comment

Chickenman: you are correct-the nude life is a family affair with us and has been for nearly 15 years now. I will say that the kids "volunteer" for laundry duty as their "chore" of the day

Comment

Working...
                              X