Next Generation Discount - And More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Generation Discount - And More

I just saw a press release saying that Living Water Spa is offering a 25% "Next Generation" discount for people 18 - 29. Instead of the common senior discount they're giving it to younger people.

The same discount is available to military personnel.

Their rates are already quite reasonable compared to other spas in the area, but still lots of people on a budget would feel priced out. This should help. LWS is our favorite place in the Palm Springs area for quiet relaxation.

I just saw a press release saying that Living Water Spa is offering a 25% "Next Generation" discount for people 18 - 29. Instead of the common senior discount they're giving it to younger people.

Their rates are already quite reasonable compared to other spas in the area, but still lots of people on a budget would feel priced out. This should help. LWS is our favorite place in the Palm Springs area for quiet relaxation.

Comment

Hope it works and attracts more of a younger crowd. Too many old foggies like wife and I as it is now.

We are going to be at Terra Cotta Inn in October and will look up Living Water Spa while there on our first visit to Palm Springs.

Comment

The club we visited several times this summer offered a reduced student member rate. It was still a little pricy for us but it was nice to see the management making the effort to make nude recreation affordable for young adults.

Comment

That is very cool Von. Being young still as well a lot of money goes to school, food, rent, and thats it! May I ask what club offered that for you 2? Thanks!

Comment

This sounds like a rather friendly gesture on behalf of the club. Congrats to the recipient(s)!

Ken Palmer

quote:
            Originally posted by luvnaturism:

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Orangexcalibare:
              That is very cool Von. Being young still as well a lot of money goes to school, food, rent, and thats it! May I ask what club offered that for you 2? Thanks!

It was Whispering Oaks Resort in Oxford, MI (www.woresort.com).

We haven't official become members yet because our summer plans for '07 might involve us being seperated. I want to study abroad if possible and she would like to work at a summer camp. No use paying a lot of money if neither of us can go or only one can go! We want to do it together or not at all.

Comment

Von,
                I totally understand wanting to be together but trying to work that around school and jobs. The best part about that struggle is that it makes the times you 2 CAN be together that much better and special! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                X