This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art teacher loses job over nude statue

Did anyone else catch this story? Apparently, an art teacher with 28 yrs experience took a class of 5th graders to an art museum. This was a school sanctioned trip complete with permission slips. It seems as though a student complained about seeing a nude statue to their parents who in turn made a big deal at a school board meeting. This is truly a said statement about our society today.

The sad part is the lack of leardership and moral compass in places like the school board.

People can say what they will, but no one is obliged to listen or take action.

I think the best response to a complaint like this is, "Sir, we heard your complaint, now please sit down."

Mike S

p.s. It's my bet the parents have nothing to say about the supermarket skin rags at the checkout lines. No audience, no news.

Comment

Originally posted by Ctbeachguy:
      Did anyone else catch this story? Apparently, an art teacher with 28 yrs experience took a class of 5th graders to an art museum. This was a school sanctioned trip complete with permission slips. It seems as though a student complained about seeing a nude statue to their parents who in turn made a big deal at a school board meeting. This is truly a said statement about our society today.
      the only thing I can say is...TOTALLY DISGUSTING (And, teacher should SUE)

Comment

This duplicate topic/thread and its three posts have been transfered to the existing older topic thread in "Nudes in the News" at "Nude Sculpture On Field Trip Gets Teacher In Trouble"

link: link to "Nude Sculpture On Field Trip Gets Teacher In Trouble"

This duplicate topic/thread will be closed to further posting.

Comment

Working...
        X